Forum home Archived Website suggestions

Why is there no general 2014 thread?

We have one for each month but not a general one like 2011, 2012 and 2013 - and at the moment when there isn't many of us a general one would get more use than the month ones! image

• CarmenJCarmenJ Posts: 57
    I just had to comment on this to say I'm getting married in May 2014 and I'm another Mrs Jones to be imageimage
  • Haha hello girls, well believe it or not im another Mrs Jones to be! Getting married 30th May 2014 at Moorpark House in Kilbirnie, where are you lovely girls getting married? X x
  • MRMRS2014MRMRS2014 Posts: 1,279

Hi i was wondering this too, it would make sense to have one.

I'm not another mrs jones to be but i am getting married on 8th august 2014 x

• I agree with this. I'm in July 2014

• I agree too! I think a lot of couples will plan their weddings with at least a year to go, do it makes sense to have a general thread.

Our date is 31st May 2014, it feels like aaaages away! We have been engaged since feb 2010, but as we were only 21&23 we decided to wait until we were home owners and a little older. So a long 4 and a bit year engagement then... :0)
  • Im hoping for November 2014. im newly engaged so hopefully i can get some tips from this forum image xx

• Welcome to the forum ladies! Good luck with all the wedding preparations!x x