Forum home Archived Website suggestions

diy forums

can we have a diy one?

most all other forums do and i have all these questions and ideas to share and if i post in general it goes to page 3 in a few hours!

• bride74bride74 Posts: 2,840
    What like hammers, drills, screws..!!?? What you making dizzycow?
  • I agree with dizzycow, DIY forum please!! Would be great...I need ideas!

xx
  • dizzycowdizzycow Posts: 831
    um i mean do it yourself wedding related.

for example i made flowergirl head things, a veil, flowergirl dresses(mother did) made packages for children at wedding, customized the bridal bag e.t.c
  • Claire07ukClaire07uk Posts: 3,482
    Could it not just be posted in Planning, Wedding Fashion etc.?
  • dizzycowdizzycow Posts: 831
    been there done that. no one bothers replying.
  • (This post has been deleted.)
  • i am making my own wedding dress wth my nan as well as all my bridesmaids dresses! my aunt did the same and we found its much nicer looking and cheeper!! you can get exactly your dream then!!!

i would also like to make paper lanterns to release in the evening any tips??
  • jeskiukjeskiuk Posts: 2,051
    I'd like a DIY forum too. Some ladies have been really helpful but it would be nice to have stuff all together in one forum.
  • Just wanted to say thank you for the great flowers (white spider mums) you provided for my daughter's weddings They arrived in perfect condition and were absolutely beautiful. I'll definitely be ordering from you again.

Most sincerely,

American floral distributors.

• Hello I just received My Order and I just wanted to take the time to tell you how BEAUTIFUL they are. I am a floral designer and I must say how impressed I am. I actually bought these for a trail because my friend is getting married Nov. 1st and I saw your website. We will be placing an order very soon. I cant wait to tell her how gorgeous the flowers are. So you will definitely be seeing our order come through in the next week. Thank you so much and I'll let everyone I know how wonderful your flowers are!!

Sincerely,

americanfloraldist
  • The flowers were received on the 17th and they are gorgeous! Thank you so much????????this is going to be a special surprise for my niece and her mother and I can't wait to see her face when first she sees them. Thank you for your part in making this special day even more spectacular.

A Happy Customer,

American floral