What dress are we all wearing? *with pics*

• calbradcalbrad Posts: 794
    mrs blake 2 be - its showing that you posted at 9pm but its not showing your reply when i go into the forum!?!?!
  • nessie76nessie76 Posts: 240

Essence D586

not sure if this will work, it's my first go at posting pictures
  • nessie76nessie76 Posts: 240

• sarahl1983sarahl1983 Posts: 407
    I'm wearing Sincerity 3117.

Have a picture of me in it before it's altered but can't put it on here in case H2B sees it.

Get alterations done in december!
  • Heres a link of a pic of me in my dress! I love it but have to wait til march next year for it to arrive in store! ;-(

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/Holly84_2008/wdresshh.jpg?t=1214167590
  • banwabanwa Posts: 1,296
    Nicky-lou - what do you mean for now? Your dress is lovely. Why are you still looking?

:\)
  • hels1983hels1983 Posts: 303
    This is mine, Benjamin Roberts 1007, now having a 'bows' theme to match that under the bust on this dress.

http://www.shropshirebrides.co.uk/pages/product/1437

Do I have a dress twin anywhere?! x x
  • EnanjayEnanjay Posts: 1,012
    gorgeous dresses ladies! I'm still in the throes of deciding...

Watch this space ;0) xxxx
  • sallymannsallymann Posts: 12
    Quoted:
    This is mine, Benjamin Roberts 1007, now having a 'bows' theme to match that under the bust on this dress.

http://www.shropshirebrides.co.uk/pages/product/1437

Do I have a dress twin anywhere?! x x

Yes, me!! Good choice! lol

What colour have you chosen for yours? x
  • donnatdonnat Posts: 190
    Hey girlies these dresses are lovely- I have spent about half an hour looking at them!! Mrs Andre2b yours is gorgeous!!!! Where did you get it? x
  • donnatdonnat Posts: 190
    and clarabo999- stunning!!!!! Where from?! x
  • playmateukplaymateuk Posts: 153
    This is my allure dress

Aren't there some truly marvellous looking brides on this site?

littlepinkfairy, plumduff (were you pinkhyenea),Nikkilou, Burybride, Amyangleic, Holly danielle, you are all much braver than me, but you all look fab in your dresses.

Holly danielle you didn't say what your dress is?

• SazzyukukSazzyukuk Posts: 208
    Is it just me, or do other people think the dresses look so much nicer on the brides rather than the models?!

Some lovely dresses, I don't get married until July 2011, so I've got about 20 dresses I like right now!
  • I'm getting next year in may and my dress is my avatar picture, its a Nicola Anne dress called Brooklyn.

x
  • sarahpetalsarahpetal Posts: 72
    So many lovely dresses.

This is mine, it's by Marisa but I shall be exchanging the lacy jacket for a fur one as my wedding is in December and it may be a little chilly....

[Modified by: sarahpetal on June 24, 2008 11:53 AM]

[Modified by: sarahpetal on June 24, 2008 11:58 AM]

[Modified by: sarahpetal on June 24, 2008 11:58 AM]
  • beasukbeasuk Posts: 932
    Soo many beautiful dresses! Everyone looks gorgeous.

Thanks MrsCarroll2be that was pulled in and bulldog clipped and pinned by the lady in the shop, hopefully my dress will fit a bit like that when it comes in

xx
  • topginger24topginger24 Posts: 593
    Quoted:
    Nicky-lou - what do you mean for now? Your dress is lovely. Why are you still looking?

:\)

image well, cut a long story short here...we need to be referred for further fertility tests and treatment but I've been told this isn't going to be possible until my BMI is at least under 30 (ideally 25) so chances are the dress wont fit by next year coz I'm on a weight loss mission...

...however, by chance I found a bridal couturist (sp?) near me and she thinks we may well be able to 'tweak' the style of the dress so it will fit. I ave to take the dress in to her.

the lady in the bridal shop I went into to get the dress originally (before I bought it 'preloved' on ebay) said "no crash dieting though as we can usually only take dresses in by 2 dress sizes. I wasnt intending on losing as much weight as my GP has demanded image was just thinkin of tonin up a bit image

All will be sorted in the end I'm sure - and that wasnt very short was it!? lol
  • toniwoty2009toniwoty2009 Posts: 460
    mine's Phil Collins - 6971. the pic on the website doesn't do it justice, hoping to be able to upload pics of me in it soon. sooooooo excited. some lovely dresses ladies!

oh and its white.

anyone else going for white? i noticed one other on the list for Phil Collins - i'm feeling very lonely in my dress choice!! lol.

[Modified by: toniwoty2009 on June 24, 2008 03:29 PM]
  • hels1983hels1983 Posts: 303
    Hi Salliwallie

Iv ordered my 1007 in Ivory/Champagne it was the colour of the sample in the shop and i think i loved it for the colours as i looked a bit washed out in white/silvery tones.

Where have u ordered urs? what colour have u gone for? im intrigued as to what the other colours look like!

By the way - we have great taste lol! Though im scared about the length of the train, way bigger than i was gona go for x
  • sallymannsallymann Posts: 12
    hels1983

I tried it on in the Ivory/Champagne - loved it and ordered it, then about a week later changed the order to White to match the bridesmaids dresses a little better! Silly I know.

I got it from The Wedding Centre in Marlow and they were great, even when I was being a pain and changing my mind.

I'm guessing from your username you were born in '83?? I was too, so even more of a coincidence.

I love the length of the train, just worried about quite how much it will hug my hips... didn't bother me at all when I tried it on, but looking back at photos I have, I'm beginning to think it makes me look particularly wide lol!

Still love the detail & design though! x
  • hp012hp012 Posts: 262
    This is the dress i'm thinking of

http://www.onestopbridal.net/ClientSupport/Designers_V1/Details.aspx?Range=brides&Designer=ronald_joyce&Design=1793917

tell me honestly will i look like a giant Mr Whippy ?
  • clarabo999clarabo999 Posts: 1,009
    Quoted:
    and clarabo999- stunning!!!!! Where from?! x

Hi, got it from a shop in Glasgow- get to where it in less than 2 weeks!!!
    Nicky- lou, what a lot to deal with, this is stress you don't need.

I thought I was stressed when the seamstress told me she couldn't alter the dress so i couldn't lose any more weight (and the stress means it's almost inevitable). I just have to have a regular intake of fish and chips *sigh*, it's a hard life

• katep2080katep2080 Posts: 163
    Hello ladies,

Here's mine. It's a Maggie Sottero, the same as the one in the pic but with a slightly shorter train:

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=vogue+royale&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=8&style=A3112LT
    Quoted:
    Hello ladies,

Here's mine. It's a Maggie Sottero, the same as the one in the pic but with a slightly shorter train:

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=vogue+royale&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=8&style=A3112LT

Hey Katie

Im getting the same dress!!! Its so gorgeous!!!

What colour did you order?

xx
  • Sheena217Sheena217 Posts: 159
    Beas - I love your dress.
    Kate2080 and engaged2bemrsd's beautiful dress

[Modified by: Miss McNomore on June 26, 2008 12:11 PM]
  • katep2080katep2080 Posts: 163
    Hello engaged2Bmrsd!

I'm having the antique gold, what are you going for? Nice to have a dress buddy!! When is your wedding? xx