Best Dress Shop EVER

Hi, hopefully some of you are in the Leighton Buzzard/Milton Keynes/Woburn area as i have found THE best dress shop. Its called Anees Bridal Room and its in Leighton Buzzard.

Anne is lovely and the customer care was great, my mum and i both felt like we'd had a really special afternoon together. Anne stocke quite unusaul but still traditional dress and beautiful modern ones too, along with pertty shoes and goergous veils, when we got there she offered us both a drink which i was allowed to sip whilst trying on dresses (it gets a bit hot doen't it) she only does one bride at a time and the dressing room was gigantic and shut off from the shop, so i cahnged in a curtained (purple velvet, Divine!!) area whilst mum waited to gasp at my beauty!!!!

Truely it was the best wedding dress shop experience i've had and anne is so understanding and accommodating. Oh and theres a lovely tea and cake type shop just up the road so you think over what you've seen !!! xxxxxxxx

[Modified by: Luce on 29 May 2006 17:56:53 ]

• cheryl654cheryl654 Posts: 366
    I had tea and cakes at a lovely tea shop after trying on frocks - it obviously goes hand in hand! Sounds like you had a lovely time, did you find one?
  • LuceukLuceuk Posts: 85
    I did find one but not there unfortunately!! i chose my dress at the big berketex in london and had a really bad experience in there!! oh well i've got my dream dress and have transferred the memory into annes bridal room!!!

I think you feel the need to eat cake in case you need to diet for the next year in order to make sure the dress fits!!

Have you got your dress yet?