Bridal Shops - recommend where is priced well

Hi

I know theres often discussions on which bridal shops have 'good service' but I thought it would probably be useful for people to also recommend where dresses etc are priced well? I know from my own experience that the same dresses where very different prices depending on the shop. With all of us trying to save a few £'s where we can I thought it might benefit other B's2B that still need to order/shop etc! Here's a few from me.

G x

I've ordered a Maggie Sottero gown and Kelsey Rose for BM's and some of the places I wnet to

Brides of Solihull & Brides of Shirley - expensive!

White Lace, Coleshill - Average prices but often do promotioal weekends offering 10 or 20% discount

Go Bridal - Maggies good prices

Stella Liliana - Maggie gowns some of the cheapest I've seen locally

The Wardrobe, Kinver - in the middle price wise, not the cheapest but happy to match price seen elsewhere, also does promotional weekend a couple of times a year

Maria Modes, Leek - really good prices

Ann Marie Bridal, Bromsgove - really good prices, got my BM's here and where cheapest I'd seen

Lucy James Bridal, Stourbridge - expensive and not prepared to match prices seen elsewhere!

Shropshire Country Brides - good prices

• MrsWildeToBeMrsWildeToBe Posts: 150
    Little Anne Maids Bridal Centre, Camborne, Cornwall - great, if you're on a budget, with a pretty good range. Some of the dresses look on the cheap side, though