Need a colour scheme but haven't got a clue - my head hurts.

I'm getting married next year but want to start shopping now so we can spread the cost. I would like everything to be co-ordnated, bridesmaids, flowers, placesettings, invitations etc.

I will be wearing white but would like a natural white and pale green theme for flowers but I don't know what to choose for bridesmaids and table setting that will complement these colours.

I keep seeing thing that I like but am scared to buy them in case they don't match. I don't want a rainbow themed wedding. I need to make a decision but i'm just getting more confused.

Please help.

• sarahrobsonuksarahrobsonuk Posts: 3,266
    You can get pale green bridesmaids dresses, and green flowers like orchids etc, i think it would look lovely in green and white.!! you could have a hint of gold or silver etc for a bit of bling?
  • sarahrobsonuksarahrobsonuk Posts: 3,266
    pale pink is lovely with green as well. When next year are you getting married?
  • Shelley06ukShelley06uk Posts: 2,474
    I will try to post a mood board but it might come out tiny....

ooops it came out huge!!! Never mind lol!!
  • elishaukelishauk Posts: 25
    those colours are really pretty together, im having the same problem with colour scheme my brides maids are red heads which doesnt help lol

I love red hair! Your best plan would be to get them all trying colours on to see what suits them.
  • thumpertoo2thumpertoo2 Posts: 2,138
    hey that mood board came from here and there are loads of others, I love them!!

http://glamourousgowns.wordpress.com/wedding-colours/
  • Thanks for all your ideas. I'm getting married in May. Our venue is in the most beautiful setting so I just want everything to be perfect too. I love the sage green dresses on the mood board I want them. Bridesmaids sorted!
  • 3mmalou3mmalou Posts: 257
    black & white, that's what i'm having with a touch of hot pink, sure it would work with green instead of pink.