LOOKING FOR CHEAP BRIDESMAIDS SHOES HELP!!

HI, DOES ANYWHERE KNOW OF A GOOD PLACE I CAN BUY AFFORDABLE BROWN HIGH HEELED SHOES FOR MY BRIDESMAIDS WE ALL WANTED THESE IN BARRATTS BUT NOW THEY DONT HAVE THEM ANYMORE, AND WEVE ALSO SEEN 1'S IN NEW LOOK BUT THERE OUT OF STOCK IN MOST SIZES. THERE WEARING DARK CHOC BROWN DRESSES WITH A IVORY SASH, DOES ANYONE THINK GOLD SHOES WILL LOOK OK ? I CANT PICTURE IT.image

• Hiya,

What about the colour 'mink' as Next have on their website under their occasion wear shoes?? Think it would look quite nice against choc brown xxx
  • Think these are quite cute: http://www.next.co.uk/shot.asp?b=G33&p=1052&s=6&n=Women&pid=390-289-G33&extra=sch&exclude=00E00|00ED00&ref=http%3a%2f%2fsearch%2enext%2eco%2euk%2fsearch%3fp%3dQ%26ts%3dv3%26w%3d%2a%26srid%3dS5%2d7%26lbc%3dnext%26af%3dcat%5f01women%20sub%5fshoesampboots%26cnt%3d%26images%3don%26srt%3d0%26isort%3dglobalpop%26method%3dand%26format%3d%26nb%3d%26np%3d

but I suppose it depends on the style of their dresses
  • LouleyLouley Posts: 568
    I got mine from Brantano in the end, £20 each, loadsa sizes, word of warning though, i found the website horrible and you can only order one pair at a time.

My BM's are in a dark bronze/brown colour with a beige - ish sash, ive got them a pale gold/beige colour to lighten it slightly.

good luck x
  • FeeFee232FeeFee232 Posts: 1,159
    You could always choose ivory shoes too.

It depends on what you want.

Best of luck in your search.

Feex
  • FeeFee232FeeFee232 Posts: 1,159
    You could always choose ivory shoes too.

It depends on what you want.

Best of luck in your search.

Feex
  • Thank you very much for your help the next 1's are really nice, some girl told me brown was the in colour this yr for bridesmaids lol, same the shops dont also think so .
  • tattbagtattbag Posts: 264
    I had some ivory shoes as bridesmaid last month where i wore a chocolate brown dress, they looked really nice and were only £18 from Next!