Which maggie dress do you prefer??

not having a maggie myself but i like the 2nd best but i like anything a bit lacey - dresses look so different on too so you would need to try it on, maybe email maggie s customer service to see if they can find a stockist xx

• rmsmeatonrmsmeaton Posts: 452
    not having a maggie myself but i like the 2nd best but i like anything a bit lacey - dresses look so different on too so you would need to try it on, maybe email maggie s customer service to see if they can find a stockist xx
  • clarryclarry Posts: 3,311
    I tried Victoriana on yesterday and it's gorgeous. Can't remember seeing the other two but there were so many dresses there and they look so different hanging up!
  • annrobinsonannrobinson Posts: 154
    love the first one its so pretty
  • mrshelen74mrshelen74 Posts: 9,282
    i love the 1st one
  • happytimesukhappytimesuk Posts: 4,074
    Benecia definitely!! Its stunnning xx
  • All are lovely! But I think Victorriana pip's it for me - I love the detail on the bodice! Although, I do prefer a smooth skirt like Benicia....that's not much help for you is it!!!
  • MariaandDavidMariaandDavid Posts: 1,055
    Hi Rilou,

I asked Tickled Pink in Doncaster for a Maggie stock list, & they told me that they would be getting Benecia in stock in the next few months (they sent this in June so could be there by now)

Not too far for you to go & try it on.

xx
  • rhiandurnellrhiandurnell Posts: 189
    I love the first one - it's a bit different.
  • Definitely the 2nd one - it's stunning. I'm a huge maggie fan and have the Dallas Marie so I think any of them will look lovely but if I had to choose it would be the 2nd one.
  • MariaandDavidMariaandDavid Posts: 1,055
    Yeah, def give them a ring. There are about 12 dresses they are getting from the new collection, & this was definitely one of them (not Lavina unfortunately though - I like that one too!)

What colour is the Victoriana that they have in stock? I want to try that on, but I like it in white rather than ivory.

I love Maggie dresses, there are about 15 that I want to try on. Making an appointment at Tickled Pink next month, & I can't even be bothered to look at any of the other designers they stock!

This is the one that I really like at the minute, & luckily they said they were getting that in too.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=sabelle&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=8&style=A3227

xx
  • I think the Benecia is beautiful.

But thats probably because I personally don't like dresses with ruffles on the skirts.

I think the Benecia would give a really good silhouette to the body.
  • TABSukTABSuk Posts: 1,479
    I'm going out on a limb but I love number 3, beautiful

xxx
  • PurpleSpringPurpleSpring Posts: 2,897
    Benecia is stunning as has a classic edge to it with the beautiful lace x
  • jharris_86jharris_86 Posts: 313
    love the first one
  • sashpisashpi Posts: 78
    Prefer the second and third options - the second one is very elegant, although i like the bodice of the third - think i would choose the third one, all the best on choosing one image
  • KeepingMumKeepingMum Posts: 566
    I like the 2nd one. Love all the lace and never sure whether those other skitrts will look v dated in years to come...

KM X
  • annouskaannouska Posts: 173
    the 2nd one is stunning. I love the front of it and everything about it.