HAS ANYONE BOUGHT FROM YARWOOD WHITE?

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has bought anything from yarwood white. I first saw a pic of a hair pin (flower pearl) which I think lots stunning, looking at getting three of them to place together for more of a statement. Since looking at their site I love lots of stuff, even thinking of pressies has anyone bought anything from them??

xx

• HayleyM77HayleyM77 Posts: 197
    Hi there

Yeh I have fern tiara comb & the fern brooch from Yarwood white. I had both of them made smaller, the tiara comb to sit more as a comb in front of my veil rather than a tiara & the brooch smaller for on my dress.

They were very accomodating, both pieces have arrived within two weeks (did them bit quicker so I could have them for my hair trial) The tiara comb is perfect, but the brooch had slightly lost its shape when made smaller. I have sent the brooch back & the are remaking it with some slight alterations that we agreed on to make it look better.

If you are anywhere nr london they stock some pieces in Libertys including some of the hair pins (well they had them when I went in a few months ago!). If not check the web site & it will let you know where else you can go to see their pieces.

Hx