Augusta Jones Ireland

:\)I bought Ireland last Saturday.. very excited! I only tried on about 10 dresses in 2 shops and it came down to Suzanne Neville, Aster and Augusta Jones, Ireland. I absolutely felt like a tradtional bride in Aster and it suited my figure but not my budget!!! The corsetry of Suzanne Neville is amazing and I felt tiny - more like a 10 than a 14! I am having a civil ceremony and the Aster would have looked beautiful in church but not walking over grass! I then tried on Ireland and fell in love with it all over again. It is flattering, sexy and I feel stunning in it (plus i will be able to get my groove on at the reception!) The internal corest is great and pulled me without having to wear a bra PERFECT! it gave me amazing shape and it is much lighter than Aster. Even though I am not getting hitched until 2009, I just knew it was the one..it was also affordable and my shop discounted the dress and threw in a long veil - /:\) cannot wait to wear it but how hard is it not telling your husband 2 be?!