Maggie Sottero (Sabelle / Jovi) - Essex

Anyone know if there are any stockist in the Essex area?

I have seen one i love : http://www.maggiesottero.com/collection.aspx?keywordText=sabelle&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=8

and really want to try it on... even though i am a late bride (Nov 2010!) but i dont care!!! lol

If any one has it or has tried it on, how much is it approx?!?!?

Thanks my lovlies

• MariaandDavidMariaandDavid Posts: 1,055
    I absolutely LOVE Sabelle & will hopefully be trying it on next month. I think the rrp is about £1200, but it'll probably vary from shop to shop.

According to the Maggie website, the following shops in Essex are authorised stockists:

Matchmaker Bridal - Brentwood

Grace & Lace - Colchester & Chelmsford

Satin 'N' Lace - Hornchurch

Pronuptia - Romford

The best thing to do would be to give these shops a ring to see if any of them have Sabelle in stock.

Maria x
  • MrsS to beMrsS to be Posts: 2,634
    Yay!!! Someone else likes the same dress too!! Let me know how you get on!!! had a feeling i'd have expensive taste too.. Such a shame only get to wear it once!!

There was another dress on there which was similar which was always on the homepage but it's gone! Gutted, it was also in a magazine too, really wish i'd got the name of it, nevermind!

Good luck trying your dresses on! I can't wait to start trying them on.. although i think im abit premature!! lol

xxx