Dress sales?!

Is there a specific time wedding shops have sales? I've seen on here lots of people getting their Maggie S gowns SOOOO cheap?!?!!?

I have tickets to National Wedding Show at Earls Court... wonder if it's worth waiting until then?

Please help,

Lotsa love. :\)

• hols1ukhols1uk Posts: 107
    Hi Claire

Just been on a site that has sales, don't know what they are like as haven't been but it is called the bridaldesignersale.com.

They have a sale on 5th or 6th august, I was thinking of going but then i realised it was on a work day.

xx
  • hols1ukhols1uk Posts: 107
    Hi Claire

Just been on a site that has sales, don't know what they are like as haven't been but it is called the bridaldesignersale.com.

They have a sale on 5th or 6th august, I was thinking of going but then i realised it was on a work day.

xx
  • bridiebirdbridiebird Posts: 1,385
    Where do you live? There is a sale on at Miss Bush in Ripley at the moment, and also Wedlock in Windsor. They are closing their dress part of the shop so lots of things half price. I cannot fault their customer service either.

I actually live in Surrey, and they have posted a few things out to me here (though not the dress!) so they may be able to do something for you if you live too far away.

Good luck. x
  • MrsS to beMrsS to be Posts: 2,633
    I live near Chelmsford in Essex.. thanks for the website i shall have a look. I really want a Maggie Sottero gown, i love them!!

I might just try my luck in the shops... Cant wait!!

Thanks girls x