Pearl and diamante head band

Whilst browsing through the latest issue of you and your wedding, i found a great hairdo. It was in the hair ideas secion and had curls at the back with the fine lace ribbon wrapped around the top of the head like a headband. I am looking to recreate this hairdo for my wedding day, but i wanted to use a three stand pearl and diamate headband. The problem is my dress vanilla rather than ivory, so the normal pale pearls will not match. Does anyone know where i can get one, or does anyone know where i can get one made to my own design??

• I know exactly the do you refer to, I think it's lovely. Reckon you could try any bespoke tiara-designer, suspect www.milliondesign.com might be able to help out. Saw them at the designer wedding fair in Feb and seemingly most things are possible. I suspect they'll be able to match the colour of the bead to your dress quite well, although it will probably be a bit pricey. Good luck.
  • cheryl654cheryl654 Posts: 366
    Go on ebay and find a tiara maker. I found one who made my bridesmaids tiaras exactly how I wanted them and so reasonable. I bought mine in a shop, hand made to match my ackward coloured frock and have paid the hefty price! I have lived and learnt.
  • TJFukTJFuk Posts: 81
    I am currently making a 3 row pearl bun wrap for a customer.

I have pearls in white, ivory and cream - the cream are a warm golden cream so these might be right.

Email Webmaster for the email/site address.

[Modified by: webmaster on May 04, 2006 11:56 AM]
  • I know you have lots of idea's already but just thought i would add mine too. I am having my tiara and jewellery made by a lady called Liz Alvis (seychellesdesigns.co.uk) she has a wide selection of tiaras/headbands that you can choose from and change the colours of the swarovski pearls/crystals and she welcomes people own designs as well and she is sooooo helpful.

take a look

xx