Anyone bought shoes from link Boutique

http://www.linkboutique.co.uk/id187.html

I found them here - seem to offer good prices.

Anyone used them I am interested in Flippa scott Trixie and FiFi in size 6 but will need to get them dyed so dont want any issues in buying these shoes from here and finding out I cant get them dyed somewhere else.

Any suggestions?

• lady766lady766 Posts: 149
    AM POSTING THIS EVERYWHERE I STILL HAVE NO MONEY AFTER 3 MONTHS NOW....

I ordered two pairs of shoes - they came ok but returning them is a nightmare"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting 2 MONTHS FOR MY MONEY BACK AND(totalling £250)- STILL NOTHING

They have terrible service and customer care they only refund once a month on the 15th - have you ever heard such rubbish

Brides to be LOOK OUT - & tell everyone - who needs this stress?

Instead go to Rainbow club and Girls of Elegance you'll be better off!!

Hope this helps - Ive had my fingers burned.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage:
  • ko77ko77 Posts: 1
    Ordered a wedding dress at a cost of 708 pounds. Waiting period of 12 weeks. At 9 weeks, was told that my dress had been discontinued, policy states that a full refund is available in this circumstance. 4 attempts to negotiate my refund, a personal visit from my mother to their shop in edgeware, and a promise from the owner that the money would be returned in 2 halves. She told my mother that they are in financial difficulty. Now taking legal proceedings againsst them. DO NOT. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, THEIR NAME FOR DOING THIS IS COMING UP ALOT MORE OFTEN THAN I FIRST REALISED.....