Little Bridesmaids - 3yrs & 5yrs

Hi ladies - We've now decided to have my two cousins' girls as bridesmaids (originally we were only having two adult bm's, my sister and h2b's sister, and my 3-year-old nephew as pageboy). Our budget is almost spent and so I'm looking to find a pretty ivory dress that will suit a 3-year-old and a 5-year-old and it has to be cheap!!! Can anyone help?? xx

• I have 2 little bridesmaids too and I got their dresses from BHS - £30 each

• lynnmckaylynnmckay Posts: 252
    Hi Serena,

Matalan had gorgeous dresses for £12 - I was going to buy for my flower girls but its not till next year and I'm not sure what size they will be - but honestly I couldn't tell the difference between the Matalan ones and ones I had seen in Bridal shops - well worth a look.

xx
  • jem23ukjem23uk Posts: 53
    Hi Serena,

I bought my three flower girls dresses last week from the Tiger Lily range in Debenham's - £38 for the two youngest (8 and 9) and £40 for the eldest (10). The particular one I bought is on their website in pink, but they had it in store in ivory - chiffon with a little bit of beading, and a layered skirt. Debenham's had other bridemaids dresses which were really lovely also, but more expensive - I think the Tiger Lily are designed to be party dresses rather than bridesmaids, so are cheaper. Also looked in BHS and they had pretty ones too, but they are coming to the end of their wedding season stock, apparently, so I couldn't find three alike. Monsoon also had white cotton party dresses - bit plainer but nice for a summer wedding.

Hope this helps,

Julie
  • justsarahukjustsarahuk Posts: 189
    Hi Serena

Next do really pretty ivory dresses for little girls,prices range from £20 to £40..my daughter(she is 5) had one for my sisters wedding a few weeks ago and she looked gorgeous..you can find them on page 15 of girls aged 3 to 16

Also asda do ivory bridesmaids dresses,again cheap but lovely

Sarah x
  • brandonukbrandonuk Posts: 64
    Hi, I got my daughters flowergirl dress off ebay it was brand new,mori lee worth £100 for £26 so well worth a look.