Any Hilary Morgan brides out there???

Hi girlies

I bought my wedding dress a couple of weeks ago. I managed to get a beautiful Hilary Morgan dress from the sale rail! Kerching!! I tried loads on and couldn't decide between 2 dresses, Then the assistant went to have another look around the shop to see if there was anything else she thought I would like. She came back with this sale dress that I had actually looked at and passed by when I would browsing myself.

I tried it on and it was just THE ONE! I'm so lucky that the assistant was so helpful as otherwise I never would have found my dream dress!

The only problem is - I can't find a picture of it on the net! As it's a sale dress it was the only one left as it was end of line. I want to show my MIL2B a pic of it as she wasn't with me when I bought it. I've tried searching on Google and Yahoo etc but can't really find any websites with extensive Hilary Morgan dresses. My dress code is 40280. If anyone knows where I might be able to get a pic of my dress I'd really appreciate your help!

Also, has anyone else got a Hilary Morgan dress? Would love to see pics if you're willing to share?

Cheers girls xxx :\)

[Modified by: MrsLawton2B on 31 July 2009 18:17:42 ]