Lets see you in your Maggie dresses!!

Hi girls

I haven't picked my dress yet but I'm almost positive it'll be a Maggie Sottero, they are all stunning!!!!!

So just for the sake of my nosy side, let's see yours!!! image x

• i am most probably going for jovi ( as i secretly type this next to the h2b ) xxx i am so in love with it! x
  • i am most probably going for jovi ( as i secretly type this next to the h2b ) xxx i am so in love with it! x
  • HuniibumpHuniibump Posts: 3,913

gorgeous dress!! though the models really don't do the dresses justice in my opinion! They look soooo much better in real life and on "real people" don't they!?
  • Maggie dresses are lovely
    aww, the pic aint working rachbakes2b
  • how do you add a picture here? I want to show mine!!!:\?
  • Hey Guys

Maggie dresses are amazing.. I have ordered Victoriana but not in pink... having ivory but it's yet to arrive...so excited.

wow thats stunning vghibbert!

mrs gardner - copy the link of the photo, then when you go to post the picture click the IMG button thats along the top of the reply page, paste the link and click the IMG butoon again x
  • If I have pics saved on my comp but dont have a link how do I post these? x
  • Thanks got a bit of weight to lose to get rid of a bit of back fat lol but hope it will be even more stunning in Ivory....what maggie dresses have you tried on so far??
    I've tried Leoni, Rachelle and one other that I have completely forgotten the name of now! Hateful that the shop wouldn't allow me to take photos image but I have another appointment in 2 weeks, hopefully will be trying them 2 again and mylie and sabelle, truth is though I love them all!!! Going to so hard choosing 1!

rachbakes - the easiest way is to open a photobucket account and download the photos to it, it gives you the exact link to post the picture, the only thing you need to change is the IMG at the start and end of the link come out as capital letters, they need to be small x

• http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad152/rachbaker_2009/DSC_0055.jpg

[Modified by: rachbakes2B on September 30, 2009 10:05 PM]

• Lovely dresses ladies, I tried on so many Maggies and eventually found my dream one!!!

Here is my Maggie SaBelle..........well not my very own one, but the shop sample, mine wont be here until Jan/Feb time, boo image.

• Oh I love this thread, tres excited! I have defo decided on Maggie's Patience, don't have pics of me in it tho as I lost my camera boohoo!!

Looking lovely ladies x x

• wont work!:\?
  • Stunnig dresses girls image This is me in my Maggie, Paigely... Excuse the tired face!

wow gorgeous rachbakes and Mrs-T-S-2B, gorgeous!!!!

What is your dress called rachbakes?

Ps I'm so jealous of the figures on you all!!!!!
  • Yay rachbakes2b, it worked and you look absolutely stunning!! Which Maggie did you have??

xxx
  • All your dresses are gorgeous, girls! Rachbakes - can I be cheeky and ask where you got your bridesmaids dresses from or what design they are? They are exactly what I need only a different colour!
  • mine is maggie sottero belinda. looks like nothing on the hanger but was persuaded to try it on and fell in love with it instantly. the website pic also does not do it justice x
  • Rachbakes your dress is gorgeous. Which Maggie is it?
    love the detail on yours Baby-Elk!!
  • it was belinda- so sad I dont get to wear it again but was the best day of our lives- enjoy every minute! x
  • they are alfred angelo 6493 I think the code was x
  • NifferyNiffery Posts: 7,908
    Stunning dresses ladies! You all look amazing.

This is mine (sorry about silly pic, was wetting myself laughing at one of the speeches) Its Monaco

• emsyjemsyj Posts: 3,807
    Wow that's the first full length pic of your dress that I've seen Mrs Dee, I missed your wedding pics - love the unusual detailed fabric and the sash, so pretty!
  • NifferyNiffery Posts: 7,908
    Thanks emsyj - shame it's not a great one of me though lol!!

I picked it as it was unusual, I was never desperate for a really traditional dress, but my mum was, so we managed to find one that we both loved (something I didn't think was possible!)

I will try to post some more tomorrow, off to bed now.

xx