Any Ellis 11135 Out there?? Think im alone in here! *flash!*

Are there any other Ellis brides with 11135? I think im the only one in the world lol! I've not seen anyone on any other forums with the same dress! I bought it yesterday! x

[Modified by: chocolatepickle on 15 February 2010 10:36:15 ]

• Are there any other Ellis brides with 11135? I think im the only one in the world lol! I've not seen anyone on any other forums with the same dress! I bought it yesterday! x

[Modified by: chocolatepickle on 15 February 2010 10:36:15 ]
  • That is SEXY! I have the 11125, not yet met anyone else who has it. They only came out a couple of months ago....x
  • I know, i've not found a twin yet!

11125 is GORGEOUS! xx
  • No you aren't alone!! ME ME i'm an Ellis 11135!!! image buying mine a week on Saturday, can't wait!

[Modified by: Mrs Yates 2b on February 16, 2010 09:05 PM]

• Quoted:
    No you aren't alone!! ME ME i'm an Ellis 11135!!! image buying mine a week on Saturday, can't wait!

[Modified by: Mrs Yates 2b on February 16, 2010 09:05 PM]

yay!! isnt it gorgeous!! I've already decided on my veil to match, i love that its so simple i can have some sparkly accessories. The veil i've seen is plain through the length and then has swarkovski crystals all along the edge, my dress arrives in april!

(although im not getting married till july 2011!!!)

xxx
  • exactly my thinking! Although i may have a few sparkles put into the ruffled flower but not sure yet, your veil sounds like just what i want too! We are complete twinnies image i'm having lots of sparkly jewellery, just a bit unsure about shoes! My first fitting is November and i get married April 2011 image x x
  • I'm so jealous! My first fitting isnt until either 3 months or 6 weeks (cant remember which) before the wedding....so not until about april next year!! Although mine'll be in so if i store it myself i can go play dress up when i want! lol!

I havent found any shoes yet...was looking at some from next but im waiting for a swatch of the dress material first so i can match up colours. Clearly you must have very good taste lol xxx
  • Ah i thought you would have your fitting sooner since it's arriving so soon! Time will fly by! I've tried so many dresses on but that Ellis one was just so gorgeous on and suits my shape completely, funnily enough i've seen some in Next too but the heel is a bit high, BHS seem to have some nice ones in, i'm struggling with my hair too, not good at all this making myself look pretty lark but really enjoying trying! image What flowers are you having? x
  • MissRMPMissRMP Posts: 130
    Hi chocolatepickle. I tried this dress on today and its def in my top 2! It is GORGEOUS!! image xx
  • I was hoping i'd have one sooner too lol!! Nevermind! I've tried on a few dresses but found the shape was definately my style quite early on. TBH i didnt even like it when i saw the picture on the shops website... but after changing my mind about ellis 11056 she brought it for me to try on...and it was perfect!

Yes the heel on the shoes i've seen is quite high but i dont mind a heel. I've not looked bhs...might take a peek now...

Not decided on flowers yet, i think i'll be having a small loosely handtied boquet of pink roses and a mix of green...my colours are green with a little pink...although nothings really decided yet!

Miss RMP...cclearly you have good taste too! Whats the other of your top 2? xx
  • MissRMPMissRMP Posts: 130
    Well today was my first venture to try on dresses so I had no idea what I wanted to was quite open to trying loads on. We only had an hour as I had to get somewhere else but it was so much fun! I was buzzingimage Tried on about 10, the lady was brill and I think I have def narrowed down what im looking for. The two I liked best were Ellis 11135 and Alfred Angelo 1191. xx
  • Oh that AA is lovely too! I find the mermaid shape so flattering!

Mrs yates to be- are you wearing a hoop with yours? x
  • Miss RMP- I also tried on 1191! What a strange coincidence!!

Chocolatepickle- i didn't have a hoop when i tried the dress on (all 3 times!) so i don't think so, are you? I'm having a very simple red gerbera bouquet, bridesmaids are having red and white x
  • Im not sure now, i wasnt as i originally didnt have one when i tried it, but then when i went to try it again i had a different lady helping me and she put one with it, i dont think it made a huge difference but i cant really remember, so i'll make my mind up when i have a fitting...one day lol! i love red and white but am very fair so red looks very harsh next to me so went with pink xx
  • my best friend had pink for her wedding and it was beautiful! Your fitting will be here before you know it! Let me know what type of shoes you decide on.. I've really no idea what type to get! image x
  • CARLYG2BCARLYG2B Posts: 11
    Hi ladies, I bought this dress 3 weeks ago and get to wear it on 18th September 2010! Am so excited!! I'm also thinking of having a veil with lots of diamantes xx
  • I have now postponed my wedding! So i wont be wearing this until april 2012!! Anyone have any piccies of themselves wearing it? Only i look nothing like the model so cant picture the dress on me now! I just hope i still love it by the time my wedding comes around!!
  • gemmy_beargemmy_bear Posts: 942
    hi! this is my dress too! I'm not getting married until august 2012, but I got a bargain that was too good to miss!

Heres me in it:

• Hi!

I ordered my Ellis 11135 a few months ago, I remember loving ot as soon as it was on. After 16 dresses it was the only one I couldn't pick fault with!

However, now i'm having a panic that I rushed into it and that the dress isn't the full skirted princess dress I always wanted! The lady wouldn't let me take a picture of it (even after ordering) so I can't picture myself in it at all. Help!
  • Just seen your post from June 2010! Do you still want any photos of the Ellis dress? I have some of me from December?

Emma
  • lou103lou103 Posts: 61
    Hi ladies!

I am on a real tight budget and think this dress is GORGEOUS!!!

So if any of you lovely ladies are considering selling your dress after youre married please contact me image Im getting married may 2012. Many thanks!! Ooh and i am a size 10 - 12 image

Thanks again!