Angelina Colarusso "AVA" wedding dress for sale

Hi brides to be!

I am selling my dream wedding dress by Angelina Colarusso.I got married on 8th Aug 2009 and I want it to be worn by someone else who will enjoy it as much as me. Lets me know if you're interested and I can provide photos & price on request.

Thanks.

• beautiful dress - if only I hdn't already ordered one would bite your hand off. Was a thread on here about that dress a while ago, so maybe google search the topic to find the interested people (were pages of them!)
  • I LOVE LOVE LCVE your dress but we're such a long way off and I've not decided as yet.

I bet you looked gorge though!
  • Dear Girl and Dress

Yes, I'm looking for a angelina colarusso ava dress, what size is yours and whereabouts are you based? Do you have any photos?

Many thanks

Jennifer
  • Hello Jennifer,

Can I send you photos to your personal email account?

I am based in Surrey (East Molesey) and I'm happy to arrange to meet anyone who would like to try it on. I'm a size 10 but the internal corset makes you look like a size 8 on the day!

Hannah

• Hello Jennifer,

Can I send you photos to your personal email account?

I am based in Surrey (East Molesey) and I'm happy to arrange to meet anyone who would like to try it on. I'm a size 10 but the internal corset makes you look like a size 8 on the day!

Hannah

• Please can you send me a picture and the size thanks
  • I have an AVA dress in size 8 to 10 in perfect condition - had it dry cleaned the day after.It is such a gorgeous dress! Selling it for half the price i bought it for if anyone is interested. I can send photos if required. My email is [email protected]

Thanks

• Hi do you still have the dress? if so what height are you and where do you live

thanks

Susan
  • Hi

Is the dress still available? Are you able to send pictures etc and your desired selling price?

Many thanks for considering my request.

Lex
  • Yes it is still for sale email me at [email protected] and i can send photos.
  • lavillalavilla Posts: 3
    hi i have been looking at this dress fo ages, do you still have, im a size 10 and 5'4 image
    hi is your dress still for sale image
    hello do you still have this dress, wot size is it
  • yes it is a size 8 to 10
  • Hi everyone!

I am selling my dream wedding dress by Angelina Colarusso.Ivory size 10, I am 5 ft8 I got married on 14th May 2011 and I want it to be worn by someone else who will enjoy it as much as me. It is an amazing dress with a built in corset and the back has a train which changes to a bustle. Originally bought for £3000. Let me know if you're interested and I can provide photos & price on request.

Thanks,

Rachel image
  • Hi

I know it is a long shot but is your dress still for sale?

Thanks.
  • SarahO9SarahO9 Posts: 1
    I have also just decided to part with my Angelina Colarusso Ava wedding dress. After a few months of deliberating on whether to sell it or not following my wedding, I have decided that I'd love someone to get as much pleasure from it as I did.

I am a size 10 and 5'7 and wore 4 inch heels on the day although it easily made me look at least a size smaller with the inbuilt corset and amazing cut. It could therefore work for anyone size 10 or 12, and up to 5'11 but could easily be taken up and made shorter in length too.

This stunning ivory couture gown works exceptionally well with curves and helps create them where they are lacking too. It is Ivory satin with a built in amazing corset (it certainly brings you in a few inches) and a train that fastens to a bustle. It has beautiful covered buttons down the back and is a lovely glamorous fishtail shape.

Originally bought for £3400. Please let me know if you are interested and I can provide photos and price details on request.
  • Hello Ladies

I have decided to sell my beautiful Ava dress by Angelina Colarusso in a size 8-10. Its pure slk in an ivory colour, with an inner corset, adaptable draped neckline and fabric buttons at the back. The train can be hooked up to form a bustle. 

Please email me on [email protected] for further pictures. The dress cost £3,500 new. 

• Hi Sarah 09, is your dress still for sale?

thanks

• DorotthyDorotthy Posts: 1

Hi Lovelies,

I have an Angelina Colarusso wedding dress for sale too. Ivory, off shoulder or shoulderless as you wish (unclips, which proved to be very useful for the party). It is almost like ava, though similar to Gabriella on the top and more like La Diva at the bottom... it was a one off from her, cost an arm and a leg and it'd be amazing if someone else could wear and love it for let's say... £990? It made me feel fantastic, brought me in inches in the waist and gave me an OMG bum... handy for the church shots I can tell you that in hindsight (no pun intended).

If interested, e-mail me at dorotthyyahoo.com. If you don't I'll have to have it chopped at knee-length and get my husband to take me to places so that I can wear it again and again and again... Please don't make me do that! 

xD. 

• Hello,

Is this dress still available and could you please send me a couple of pics and more information on size. [email protected]

Many Thanks

Kate

• Catrin3Catrin3 Posts: 1

Summer 2016: Anyone need a dress?! 

I too would like to sell my Angelina Colarusso size 10 dress, based on the fabulous Ava design on her website. It is in excellent condition having been worn once (!) and was immediately expensively dry cleaned and boxed.

Let me know..   [email protected]

• fiona_doganfiona_dogan Posts: 1 New bride
    Are any of these gorgeous dresses still available? 
  • CoffeeDogAddictCoffeeDogAddict Posts: 1,279 New bride
    Are any of these gorgeous dresses still available? 
    Its from 2016 so i'd imagine not...
  • Laura349Laura349 Posts: 996 New bride
    Hi brides to be!

I am selling my dream wedding dress by Angelina Colarusso.I got married on 8th Aug 2009 and I want it to be worn by someone else who will enjoy it as much as me. Lets me know if you're interested and I can provide photos & price on request.

Thanks.
    Would it be possible to get some more info about the dress please :)