Kate Sherford - Please help!

I am thoroughly enjoying shopping for my wedding dress but I seem to have hit a brick wall. This is my problem: I found on Kate Sherford's website three dresses (Kelly, Freya and Chantelle) that I like the look of, but can't for the life of me find anyone who stocks them. Can anyone help please? Has anyone recently found one of these dresses anywhere in the country?

• lynnmckaylynnmckay Posts: 252
    Hi,

I have just ordered a Kate Sherford Dress - Joy - from Perfect Bridal in Aberdeen. The girls in the shop refer to the dress as Brandon Couture - I don't know if this will help you find a stockist. Does the website not list stockists in your area? I know other designers will send sample dresses to the shop of you choice for a small fee (about £30) - you should email them and find out if they offer this.

Good luck.

xx
  • kellychamkellycham Posts: 236
    Thanks Honeybee for your reply. I have managed to get an e-mail back from one stockist in High Wycombe. However, I'm in Norfolk! So I'm trying to find out if anyone else has bought or tried on a Kate Sherford dress and if so, where from so I can get an idea of where I'm going to be heading for to shop!
  • renicholasrenicholas Posts: 129
    Hi

I have tried on some kate sherford dresses today in virgin brides in manchester. Brilliant service but is by appointment only.

Have you looked for stockists on her website? There are a few and may be some in your area.

Hope this helps.