wedding ring help please

Subject: WEDDING RING STRESS-IDEAS WANTED PLS!!!!!

HI EVERYONE

WONDERED IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR COULD HELP ME WITH THIS---MY ENGAGEMENT RING IS A PLATINUM RING WITH A SINGLE SQUARE SHAPED ASSCHER CUT DIAMOND, THE PROBLEM IM HAVING IS FINDING A BAND WHICH FITS WITHOUT A GAP OR THAT LOOKS SILLY NEXT TO IT, I DONT WANT ANYTHING OTT, BUT WOULDNT MIND A BIT OF SPARKLE EITHER SO OPEN TO IDEAS, I KNOW YOU CAN GET BANDS WITH SHAPES CUT BUT I CAN SEEM TO ONLY FIND THEM TO SUIT ROUND DIAMONDS---I ALSO QUITE LIKS THE IDEA OF A DOUBLE BAND WHERE THE ENGAGEMENT RING SITS INSIDE AND IT THEN LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE TWO BANDS ON, BUT I CANT FIND HTE NAME OF THESE???? HAS ANYONE GOT ANY PICTURES OR KNOW OF ANYTHING THAT MIGHT SUIT FROM ALSO HAVING AN ENGAGEMENT RING LIKE MINE---ALL IDEAS WELCOME.I HOPE THIS ALL THIS MADE SENSE, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HOPEFULLY HEARING SOME REPLIES

XX

• TDB2011TDB2011 Posts: 984
    Ask your jeweller to make a made to fit ring - which will fit perfectly round your ring. I got a platinum one done for only £1oo more than the price of the band alone
  • Hi Leannemcentee,

Have you tried Bliss Rings?? we are getting ours from them, they come to your house, with samples, you can choose from white or yellow gold, 9ct, 18ct, platinum, palladium, rhodium etc. with or without diamonds and engraving. They also can shape a ring around your engagement ring. Their contacts details are 0845 6430401. www.blissrings.co.uk P.s as an added bonus with your order you get free best man cufflinks, 3x bridesmaid necklaces and you can pay by instalments!! x image