Ladies please help me decide!!

I thought i'd fallen in love with one dress - the other day I went and tried on some more, and now I'm absolutely torn! I think i've narrowed it down to two! If I post the links, will you help me decide??

http://www.dreamdress.co.uk/cinderellas/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=283

http://www.dreamdress.co.uk/cinderellas/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=156

I cannot decide at all!! Which do you ladies prefer? xxx

• Looking at them they are both gorgeous. The first is a sweetheart neckline and the second a straight; the first is very light and floaty and the second satin.

When i went to try dresses on it was very obviously that a sweetheart neckline and a light floaty fabric worked best for me...as i'm only 5' the statin dresses just looked too heavy on me.

I think you should try both (if you havent already) and go with which style looks best on you. My bridal shop were great at showing me exactly how the dresses reflected my body iyswim....as i think we brides often just look at th edress rather than what our body looks like in it!

Whichever one you choose it will look fab!! x
  • willsgirlwillsgirl Posts: 960
    I've already tried them both on and cannot decide. Taking my dad's partner and maid of honour next week to re-try! I think i've overtried some, but i've just browsed the shop website and these two have stood out for me. HELP!!! LOL xx
  • amyyearleyamyyearley Posts: 3,442
    no wonder you can't choose! they both have special details - i wish you could mix and match!
  • imfrylimfryl Posts: 248
    Both of the dresses are beautiful - however it is difficult to say without seeing them on you - if you cant decide from the retail pictures then you need to go with the one that is most flattering to your body shape in my opinion! xx
  • imfrylimfryl Posts: 248
    Both of the dresses are beautiful - however it is difficult to say without seeing them on you - if you cant decide from the retail pictures then you need to go with the one that is most flattering to your body shape in my opinion! xx
  • NMG2BNMG2B Posts: 295
    Both are lovely dresses, so I agree that you should go with which ever one flatters your body best.

Good Luck!

N x
    I know - i just cannot choose between them. They both look lovely on, I think I need a few more opinions! Like I said I'm taking my entourage with me on Thursday, hopefully they will help me decide! and the lady who owns the shop is very honest, so I will rely on their opinions! Shame I can't wear them both! Im wanting to lose weight, however my actual body shape never changes (i am big busted, with a relatively small waist and slightly bigger hips but I tend to store a lot of weight around my middle and bum! I seriously need to get back on a diet.) Sweetheart necklines really flatter my bust line, but the other dress is beautiful as well. What a dilemma!! xxx
  • mrsbober2bmrsbober2b Posts: 383
    i can see why your torn, i like both but think i prefer the style 156, as prefer material
  • MrsOlafMrsOlaf Posts: 50
    Lovely dresses but for me I prefer the second one. I like the top of the dress.
  • DevonpearlDevonpearl Posts: 131
    The first one, i think the detail is unusual and beautiful
  • BoofleBoofle Posts: 35
    They are both very pretty dresses, and you will be gorgeous in either one.

I think I slightly prefer the 2nd one though image
    Thanks for all your replies. The shop owner said to take a camera if I went again so will have to do that thursday and try decide. I have got about 6 weeks before I need to order. Cant stop looking at them x x
  • DH2DKDH2DK Posts: 410
    Second one - I think the top of the dress looks lovely
  • lak32lak32 Posts: 978 New bride
    2nd one for me personally. Try not to rush the decision though. You've got six weeks - if you are still unsure after your next visit, leave it a few weeks and see which one you are thinking about more.
  • niclou79niclou79 Posts: 1,142
    Second one for me! Good luck!
  • I prefer the scond one, its beautiful! image
    I've just seen another post on here, someone else has bought the second one image It really is a beautiful dress, but so is the other, they both have such different qualities!! xxx
  • shellycrook2bshellycrook2b Posts: 1,299
    I love the neckline of the first one, but prefer the second dress for its detail and material....can you not have the second altered ever so slightly to have a slight sweetheart neckline...that would be perfect!!!

Good luck xxx
  • lala661lala661 Posts: 44
    I love the floatyness of the first one, it's like my dress

http://www.ellabridals.com/dress.php?id=133

But the detail on the second one is lovely too! I tried soooo many satin dress on, then lady in shop persuaded me to try mine on- and I knew it was the one! It's so light and i feel like a princess!

Go for whatever one you feel best in! I'm sure u'll know when you try them on again. Good luck!
  • both are lovely dresses but I prefer the 1st one - it's lovely,floaty and delicate. That's only my opinion tho so go whichever you feel best inimage xx