Nude/Natural Leg Hold Ups with White lace??

Has anyone found these????

I think I may have found them on John Lewis website but I'm just not sure!!! It doesn't actually say that if the leg is nude, the lace is still white IYKWIM?!?!?!

I was hoping to get the Jasper Conran ones from Debenhams but they're all out of the white, only got the ivory left!!

• MrsRuddersMrsRudders Posts: 2,762
    I tried to get some but after searching high and low in shops and online went for the all nude in the end without lace top stockings as I get leg muffin top lol.

Sorry not been a help really, but just to say that they are EXTREMELY hard if not impossible to find. sorry xx
  • andi30xxandi30xx Posts: 656
    I got mine from john lewis. They were gorgeous. Hubby loved em too!
  • Charnos from Figleaves. Use promo code GIFT15 for 15% off! xxx
  • Hiya, don't know if this helps at all, but I got the Jasper Conran ones a couple of weeks ago, from the Debenhams store on Oxford St. They had loads in then, so maybe if you know anyone in London you could ask them to pop in and have a look.

Angela x
  • Hiya, don't know if this helps at all, but I got the Jasper Conran ones a couple of weeks ago, from the Debenhams store on Oxford St. They had loads in then, so maybe if you know anyone in London you could ask them to pop in and have a look.

Angela x
  • AlyBallAlyBall Posts: 695
    Thanks girls, that's a great help!!! This is the reason I love this website!

Angela, those were the ones I wanted but they are being discontinued so they aren't in Glasgow. And unfortunately, I don't have anyone in London that could help! I really wanted them for the blue bow on them but I've got a blue horseshoe garter charm now!!

Thanks again gals!!