Forum home Wedding fashion

Gina Bacconi Bandage Dress

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone can help...

When we went looking for my MIL2B's dress for our wedding she tried on a gorgeous Gina Bacconi Bandage dress which was navy and ivory. She loved it but hadn't tried any other dresses on and didn't want to by it there and then as she wanted to make sure it was the right one by trying on other dresses first. The only problem is now she has tried other dresses on she's realised how much she loved it and we can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone either know a shop that might stock it (lots of bridal shops appear to sell her dresses)? Or have a size 10 one they would like to sell? Or does anyone have any ideas how I could get hold of one? I've tried ebay and preloved and have googled the dress and e-mailed most of the shops that sell it to try and get one ordered.

Thanks

Anna

• DanweDanwe Posts: 283
    I know it's a long shot, and it sounds like the dress may now be classed as 'last season' as nowhere seems to sell it anymore, but TKMaxx sell alot of Gina Bacconi dresses, so maybe try in there? x
  • Bandagedress.co.uk where our main goal is to offer you elegant wrap dress uk with high caliber and focused costs. We are here to serve you and to make your shopping background simple, safe, and agreeable. We highlight best quality creator modest wrap dresses and the most recent style patterns accessible. We are take after the most recent patterns of the swathe dresses around the world. We gather more than 3000+ styles wrap dresses for you.In reality, a significant number of the gauze dresses we convey have been promoted in noticeable design magazines. Our need is your fulfillment, and we enormously esteem your recommendations and remarks.

• imageBandagedress.co.uk where our main goal is to offer you elegant wrap dress uk with high caliber and focused costs. We are here to serve you and to make your shopping background simple, safe, and agreeable. We highlight best quality creator modest wrap dresses and the most recent style patterns accessible. We are take after the most recent patterns of the swathe dresses around the world. We gather more than 3000+ styles wrap dresses for you.In reality, a significant number of the gauze dresses we convey have been promoted in noticeable design magazines. Our need is your fulfillment, and we enormously esteem your recommendations and remarks.