I personally wouldn't but you never know...

Well I had a huge clean out of my flat today and found a magazine under my bed that I bought when me and H2B first got engaged (in October 2009- My tidying skills leave a lot to be desired apparently!!) I had a flick through and saw a picture of a bridal runway show that made me giggle back then and still does.

I do apologise in advance if any brides have this stashed away in their wardrobe for their big day.

That beautiful moment when you're walking down the aisle and H2B turns to see his radiant bride advancing in .... a floral motorcycle helmet?? image

• fine if you marry the stig lol
  • JoeyClareJoeyClare Posts: 2,737
    OMG the Bride of Stig!! Amazing. image
  • MrsW_tobeMrsW_tobe Posts: 106
    That just made me lol, i'm sorry if anyone is doing it but I just couldn't help thinking of the reaction of my H2B if i wore something like that!
  • SheraleighdSheraleighd Posts: 1,336
    Ladies... this is my dress!!!!!!!

Much offended that you're all laughing at it, I thought the helmet would keep my frizzy barnet under control! ha ha ha

I kid, I kid.

Bet that poor model felt a right muppet in that get up! hee hee

xXx
  • warberrywarberry Posts: 431
    I just let out a proper shout of laughter at this. It looks like a nylon Father Christmas hair-and-beard wig! image It's actually brought a tear of mirth to my eye...
  • Hahahaha!

my eyesight isnt the best so i thought she had shaving foam on all over her head - like a bad party trick!
  • haha the bride of stig image

I am gutted my wedding day has been & gone this would have been a major contender PMSL! & it's so flattering on the figure too!

It sort of reminds me of Bjork & her oscars swan dress though!!
  • love this... i laughed out load at this picture...

i wonder if the stig would actually have his bride in that helmet hehe...i feel a google moment coming on to see if anyone has actually done this..
  • xxhayleyxx1xxhayleyxx1 Posts: 1,038
    Surely nobody would have that ? would they image image