Outfit for my Races Hen Do!

I just thought I'd share my outfit pics with you girlies for my hen do at the races, which is in less than two weeks!

My sister/ Chief Bridesmaid has organised it all for me and there is about 20 of us going VIP stylee for Ladies Day... can't wait!

I wanted to stand out as the bride to be so I have chosen a white dress with pink accessories and have got everything in the sale!

My dress...

My hat...

My shoes...

My bag, but in hot pink colour...

This is the pink colour that the clutch bag is in:

I do have some alternative shoes which I like better but I'm worried that they will hurt my feet all day and night:

Do you think this all goes together??

• gemskatgemskat Posts: 692
    Definately! Enjoy the races. We went for my friend's hen, and it was brilliant!
  • Love your dress and the shoes!! Where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking?! x
  • My dress is from Coast and the highest pair of shoes are from Carvela and the lower ones from Moda in Pelle... not sure which ones to keep yet!
  • Definitely keep the high ones from Carvela. They are gorgeous!! I think i'd suffer a bit of pain to wear them, although I think they might actually be quite comfy!
  • Thanks! I'm seriously considering wearing them and buying some of those fold up ballet pumps to keep in my handbag for later!!

They are comfy at first as I wore them for a bit inside to test them but after a while they start to pinch and it doesn't help that they are patent on the bit under your toes so your toes get stuck!!

If I wear them I'll probably sell them straight after on eBay!