I've found "the one'!

I'm feeling so emotional as I found my dress this weekend and I've just been looking at pictures of it online. I'm so in love!

I've only been looking for a few weeks but have been into about 8/9 shops and tried on so many dresses! I thought there were about 3 that could be the one, until I tried on this Art Couture dress and it just blew everything else out of the water!

http://www.artcouturebridal.co.uk/collection.asp

(Its the last one AC127)

The only thing that I am going to change is the brooch at the from, which is detachable and I'd like to use a vintage or family piece of jewellery in its place.

What do you all think?

The only think is - I really want a lace edge veil too - do you think it would be too much?

• That is a really lovely dress. I'm not just sayingn that - it really is lovely!

The lace on it is gorgeous, and adds detail to it without needing the fuss that some other dresses have.

I'm not sure about the lace edge veil thing...I can't imagine it to be honest. It could be too much. A more simple, cut edge veil may work better. But you would have to try different veils with the dress to find out for sure.
  • MrsBlakeyMrsBlakey Posts: 474
    That really is beautiful, so elegant x
  • Emily902Emily902 Posts: 14
    I think a lace veil is the way to go, it will match perfectly. What a beautiful dress! Amazing x
  • lizzydeelizzydee Posts: 275
    Really stunning dress. I LOVE lace dresses! image

I have a lace dress too and have a lace edged veil. I tried a very simple plain veil but the lace edged one looked sooooooo much better. It wasn't too much. Do you have a fitting planned soon and test some veils out?
  • that is gorgeous!!!
  • Thanks so much everyone!

I'm hoping to go and look at the dress again in may as my mum is visiting (she lives in France) so will try on all the veils then. I do love the lace veils so I will have to see how it all looks together