Can you help me find these shoes?

So ladies, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to help me find these shoes:

They are being used as an advert for a wedding show I went to but, after many hours of googling, I can't for the life of me figure out where they're from. If you happen to know where I might find them OR some similar, please let me know.

Ta lovelies

• nenjennenjen Posts: 1,524
    Gahhh I've spent the last 90 minutes searching for these shoes whilst the boy watched the football but I can't find anything like them image
  • ClarkieClarkie Posts: 586
    Ah bless you, thank you so much for trying! I did the same. I'm thinking maybe they just don't exist and some mean advertising bod just put them on there to tease me!

Thanks again

• doorstopperdoorstopper Posts: 1,674
    It seems to be a stock photo so it could be any number of years old, unfortunately! Getty Images don't even sell the image any more so you may struggle to find the actual shoes image The only thing I could possibly suggest would be contacting the contributor to iStockPhoto (on this website) and seeing if they can remember!

If it helps, I did buy some vaguely similar ones from Faith a while back... they were black though!
    Ahh how annoying. Thank you so much for letting me know, many a more hour could have been wasted. I have just found some coral ones on faith which I might customise with a flower corsage (not as nice so won't wear them all day but perfect for when my heels hurt from heels lol)

Thanks again ladies

• MRS LILLERSMRS LILLERS Posts: 1,319
    I like a challenge. I will get googling tmoz as I have naff all else to do!
  • Hmm. I've not had any luck either - any excuse to look at shoes!! What is it you like about these? Could be there's something nice that does a similar thing if noone can find these?
    Turns out i had nothing to do tonight either! Best I could find was some on the Anna Nucci site.

I tried x
    Thanks for trying guys. The issue I'm having is that my OH is not much taller than me so even though my dream wedding shoes would have massive heels I don't want to be taller than him. I thought I could compromise with a smaller heel but just don't love mid heel shoes so started thinking sod it I'll just go for really pretty flats, then found these. LadybirdLady I really like the ankle ribbon, I like the ballet pumps idea but think it would be a bit daft as I haven't danced since I was 11 and I wasn't much good at it then image plus pink doesn't really go with the orange/coral colour scheme x
    maybe you could find something similar then add the ribbon yourself?
    Like your thinking, might try that if I find nothing else x
  • h59helenh59helen Posts: 171
    http://www.advantagebridal.com/silver-evening-shoes-skye-by-dyeables.html

on the whole of google these were the closest can you remember who had the advert or where it came from?