Forum home Wedding fashion

HELP! Should I buy this dress? (PIC)

might be easier to dance in in the evening than my A-line gown?

Or is it being a bit cheeky? Its £200 reduced from £1000 image

• heliganedenheliganeden Posts: 1,848

It's gorgeous!! Would you change in the evening?

• Jog_On2Jog_On2 Posts: 63

I'm wondering if I should as it might make dancing a bit easier - our disco is going to be at the hotel we're planning to spend the night in so it should be easy enough to leave the dress in our room for the evening. Or is it a dumb idea? I am sorely tempted by this second dress though lol

• his-smudgehis-smudge Posts: 282

I personally wouldn't change but if it doesnt bother you to get changed then it is a very beautiful dress... xx

• errr YES!! if your looking to enjoy the dancing in the evening then defo change. I've seen so many brides standing at the side of the dancefloor not being able to join in because there bogged down in their big dresses. Just get changed once your evening guests have arrived so they can see your main dress and then let your hair down and enjoy the party!!

• MrsPar13MrsPar13 Posts: 821

Ut gorgeous, I'd go for it. I'm thinking of having an evening outfit. There is no way I'm not dancing at my own wedding x x

• Jog_On2Jog_On2 Posts: 63
    melissajaynejohnson wrote (see)

errr YES!! if your looking to enjoy the dancing in the evening then defo change. I've seen so many brides standing at the side of the dancefloor not being able to join in because there bogged down in their big dresses. Just get changed once your evening guests have arrived so they can see your main dress and then let your hair down and enjoy the party!!

Thanks thats exactly what I was thinking too x