Enzoani Brides..... show me your dresses..

Hi iv just started looking for my dress imageimage

Im really liking the lace dresses by the designer Enzoani especially this one:

Its called Cincinatti

I tried it on at the weekend and going back on thursday to try it again along with some others. I think its a really pretty dress, it looks amazing on.

• dizzydanni88dizzydanni88 Posts: 124

That dress is lovely! I love Enzoani/Benjamin Roberts dresses. They are stunning!

here is a link to my dress: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dabra+enzoani&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=xOvyT4G6Aemo0QWmquCvCQ&ved=0CFMQsAQ&biw=1217&bih=647

Its Dabra by Enzoani image I can't wait to wear it imageimageimage

• MrsBeau2BMrsBeau2B Posts: 1,513

Ahh i so nearly went for Dabra! Both beautiful dresses ladies! x

• mrskg2013mrskg2013 Posts: 1,192

Dabras a pretty dress, I love lace dresses they look amazing on. Im hoping the dress shops im visiting later this week have more Enzoani dresses for me to try on. Ive only tried on dresses in one shop so still pretty new to the whole dress shopping, i really like the Cincinatti dress but want to look at another shop in case.

• Love the Enzoani dresses! I am planning on purchasing Dayton which is Blue by Enzoani, I tried it on a few weeks ago and loved it. The pics on the Enzoani website really don't do it justice as you can't see the beautiful lace underneath.

I found this pic on the net which shows it off much better!

I also tried Erin from the main Enzoani line, also beautiful! I love Diana and Dakota but unfortunately neither of them suited me!

• mrskg2013mrskg2013 Posts: 1,192

I totally agree, the pics on their website dont do the dresses justice, i think they look different on, the Cincinnati looks so different to the picture. I cant wait to go and try more dresses on tomorro. I'm so pleased i now know what sort of dress im after now as before last saturday i had no idea!

The lace on the Enzoani dresses is beautiful and i cant wait to try more on. Im hoping the other two dress shops have more styles just so i can see which suits me best.

ps pinks and pearls your dress is lovely. Bet you cant wait to wear it.

• rstfg edrrstfg edr Posts: 3

Im hoping the dress shops im visiting later this week have more Enzoani dresses for me to try on.

• kathryn4chris wrote (see)

I totally agree, the pics on their website dont do the dresses justice, i think they look different on, the Cincinnati looks so different to the picture. I cant wait to go and try more dresses on tomorro. I'm so pleased i now know what sort of dress im after now as before last saturday i had no idea!

The lace on the Enzoani dresses is beautiful and i cant wait to try more on. Im hoping the other two dress shops have more styles just so i can see which suits me best.

ps pinks and pearls your dress is lovely. Bet you cant wait to wear it.

Thank you! I originally thought I didn't want the strap/bit around the neck as its detachable but having looked at pics of people wearing the dress since I got home I'm thinking its quite nice to add in the evening!

I called the shop today to see what she could do about the price as it was over the original budget! She's going to have a look at the pricing and email me. Fingers crossed! image

• I went back to the shop on Friday to try on Dayton again but Erin kept popping back into my mind so thought while I was there I would put it on again. Just trying the two I realised Erin was def the one for me! It's amazing! Last time I think I'd tried about 10 dresses in that store then went straight to another shop so didn't remember Erin as well as Dayton by the end of the day as Dayton was the last one.

I'm going to modify Erin a little bit as I'm not too keen on the little bow. The website describes it as Swarovski crystal but it really doesn't look like it in person. So I'm removing that and will buy a sash to go round the middle. It's also a little bit too low cut for me so the seamstress will add some lace. Very excited!

dizzydanni88 I tried Dabra last week, amazing choice! such a gorgeous dress!