Veil with asymmetrical dress?!

Hi all, at the suggestion of some very kind yayw members, I found the following dress online:

http://www.elliotclaire.com/bridesmaids-category-77/ivory-and-white/vintage-ivory-cowl-wedding-dress.html

I adore it, but also definately want to wear a veil but think it will look odd with a dress with different sleeves. Any ideas or has anyone seen a picture of a similar dress with a veil? Many thanks in advance x

• nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253
    i don't see why you could wear any veil with that, perhaps nothing too heavy or poofy but i long thin single tier one or a soft birdcage. perhaps with a side tiara instead of something symmetrical would work really well
  • A quick search in google and a lot of people suggest letting the dress be the statement and having simple accessories with no veil. Have you tried the dress in, maybe you should try it if not or a similar style and try loads of different veils see what works best for you xx
  • Gbird82Gbird82 Posts: 18

Thanks for the advice ladies, glad to know you dont all think its a massive no!

• nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253
    think if you really want one you'll find one which works. i should technically have a waist length veil to show off the detail of the dress but sod that, im going all out because that's what i wanted. go have a play and see how you feel