I got my wedding dress!

Okay so not the best photos as I need to lose about a stone and a half and I haven't had the dress lengthened or adjusted to fit perfectly yet (was second hand), and these aren't my wedding shoes they're just black heels BUT apart from all that I really love my dress! It's Kristene by Claire Pettibone in blush. So happy! 

• MrsH2013MrsH2013 Posts: 842
    Why do you need to lose a stone?! They'll be nothing left! You look lovely in the dress x
  • nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253
    where are you going to loose a stone and a half from? you look about 6ft tall and light as a feather, it looks absolutely stunning! a really different and beautiful dress
  • BuddletBuddlet Posts: 1,289

You do not need to lose weight I can ensure you! You look great, really elegant. x

• TickleyJessTickleyJess Posts: 1,649

That's such a beautiful dress.  Claire Pettibone designs are stunning, but that looks amazing on you x

• amy-lou-22amy-lou-22 Posts: 1,259

Wow great dress, and yes I have to agree with everyone else, no way you need to loose any weight.

• SP2013SP2013 Posts: 857

Wow you look amazing in that dress, you definately do not need to lose weight x

• MrsPar13MrsPar13 Posts: 821
    The dress is gorgeous, looks as though it fits you perfectly as you are x
  • Oh my goodness you look beautiful, you do NOT need to lose an weight at all!

• LorraineXLorraineX Posts: 202

Lovely dress and you don't need to lose any weight you look stunning.

• oh2bmrsjoh2bmrsj Posts: 569

wow lovley - but if loose a stone and half that dress aint gonna fit you!image

• Spond25Spond25 Posts: 580

have to agree with everyone else gorgeous dress, really different and don't loose any weight you're perfect as you are x

• Gem83Gem83 Posts: 868

what a lovely different dress - love it. Agree with everyone else about your size, you are tiny and you look lovely just as you are.

• Thank you all! And as for the weight thing, I know I am not overweight persay, but I would be happier in myself if I felt skinny and perfect on that one day. I have a one year old and my body has changed a lot since having him so I still don't feel comfortable in my own skin. 

• I don't have a 1 year old and my stomach isn't that trim image you look lovely.x
  • you really look good in it! i dun see a need to lose weight

• E.j.E.j. Posts: 8

lovely dress!