Champagne dress, What accessories?

I bought my dress in champagne but am struggling a bit with accessories.

Do you think that I should have gold accessories or could I get away with silver? I dont usually wear gold and dont really like gold jewelry on myself, although it looks lovely on other people.

Also do you think that this hair comb from Johnny loves Rosie would look ok? It says silver on the description but I have seen a few pics of it and it seems to look different colours.

Any honest advice would be lovely

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

Champagne is one of those colours that looks great with gold or silver jewellery/ accessories.  In my opinion anyway!  And I think that hair comb looks perfect actually- if you'd have asked me to describe the colour of it I would have said champagne image

Does your dress have any diamontes/ beading?  x

• beesbees Posts: 835

Hi Jodie, thanks for the reply. Yes it has quite a bit of beading on the corset.

Sorry I've just reread my post and realised how mental and rambling I sound. It's half term and I blame the 2 glasses of wine. I'm not a nutter, honest image 

• LucyluLucylu Posts: 148

I have a champagne coloured dress, its very plain so im having pearl accessories and ivory shoes etc.I think your comb looks fab! Goodluck with it x

• ClarkieClarkie Posts: 586

I agree with the others that champagne will go well with gold or silver and I think that hair comb will link the 2 colours perfectly. Do we get to see the dress? image x

• beesbees Posts: 835

I did put it on a while ago but deleted it as H2B often has a sneaky look at what I've been up to on here.

I have to be very careful to delete my browsing history so that he doesnt find it when I've used google to have a perve on my dress. image

Thank you all so much for your replies ladies, you've made me feel much better about looking at silver accessories.

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058
    beesteacher wrote (see)

Sorry I've just reread my post and realised how mental and rambling I sound. It's half term and I blame the 2 glasses of wine. I'm not a nutter, honest image 

I was a teacher for 8 years so I totally get it!  I didn't think you were rambling though image

• hi hun i have a champagne colour dress too and im wearing silver with mine but thats just personal preference plus im allergic to yellow gold i think both silver and gold go well with champagne