I'm a LouLou bride! Anyone else?

I'm super excited!!! 

I've just spent three weeks trying on tea-length LouLou bridal dresses in Hampshire, Surrey and London and finally found THE ONE. I managed to get it in a sample sale and saved 70%!

I picked it up yesterday and it's hiding at the in-laws. We're not getting married until next April so I'm really happy to have the dress. 

Now I need to decide on which petticoat to wear for some extra swirl and swoosh and find the perfect dark red shoes. 

I can't stop looking at photos of it!

Are there any other LouLou past or future brides out there?

• MrsKGMrsKG Posts: 403

Ooh me too! I'm going to be a LouLou bride too! I love their dresses. As soon as I saw them I didn't bother looking at any other designers! So which style have you gone for? I bought mine as a sample from eBay of all places and it was a mega bargain. It just needs a few small changes but I have spoken to a dressmaker and apparently they are easy to do and won't cost much so I'm going to have my own unique dress for a brilliant price!

i love how you're going for red shoes too. I think one of the best things about LouLou tea length dresses is that you can have a bit of fun with them and will be able to dance in them! I bought blue shoes to go with mine and a snow leopard white faux fur coat for the outside shots as we get married in February next year. What accessories are you planning to go with yours? It's so exciting thinking about how it is all going to come together!