Lacking confidence

Hi ladies,

Well I've seen a head piece today, it is a statement accessory which makes me nervous.  I am 6ft and I have tried delicate hair items which looked out of proportion.  I would love to know what you think of the hair piece that I'm considering for the day.  I would also like your opinions on hair styles, my dress is strapless. 

Sorry about my goofy pics, I need to work on being more photogenic before November lol

I had chosen a hair style but now I am unsure...

• Rhi-17Rhi-17 Posts: 99

Hair piece is stunning and looks great on you image I think it would look lovely with the down and curly style in the second photo image 

x

• LL1810LL1810 Posts: 417

I love it! Where is it from? Exactly the type of thing I have been looking for and not had the courage in case it was too big. I think yours looks perfect and really sweet but glam at the same time.  Think I prefer it with hair down but then that is the look I am going for so others may think differently! 

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

I LOVE your headpiece- it really suits you!  No need to be nervous at all! Btw, lucky you being 6ft  image  I think your hair looks lovely down, but I like it up with a few soft bits at the front to frame your face- you're really pretty and I think you should show it off x

• MrsH2013MrsH2013 Posts: 842

Oooh I really like this! I think you should go for it! It'd look perfect with the 2nd hair do xx

• MrsCarr2beMrsCarr2be Posts: 80

I can't see any replies can you repeat what you've put, I really value your input.

Thanks x

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058
    Jodielou wrote (see)

I LOVE your headpiece- it really suits you!  No need to be nervous at all! Btw, lucky you being 6ft  image  I think your hair looks lovely down, but I like it up with a few soft bits at the front to frame your face- you're really pretty and I think you should show it off x

• I like the headpiece and the hair up best. But that is perhaps because I am having my hair up because it's quite unmanageable and I decided having it down for the day would drive me crazy! The headpiece is really beautiful.

• It's beautiful & really suits you, go for it! I like both hairstyles too x

• How beautiful the headpiece is!Go for it!! I prefer the hairstyle in the 2nd picture.image

• PtoB2013PtoB2013 Posts: 45

That headpiece is gorgeous and your hair looks great down and curly or up. Both very different looks which you can carry off easily.

I guess when you have you dress on what do you prefer? 

• MrsKGMrsKG Posts: 403

Looks gorgeous. I say go for it!

• MrsJCMrsJC Posts: 2,204

LOVE that headpiece! It's just stunningimage

• MrsCarr2beMrsCarr2be Posts: 80

Thank you soooo much for your lovely comments.  Tomorrow is my dress fitting and I am allowed to borrow the head piece. So I have decided to curl my hair first thing and see how it all looks together.  Xx