HELP! Can anyone recognise this dress??? :'(

Hello fellow brides!

I have a photo of this lovely dress taken from wedding fair sep 2013.

I was too naive back then and didn't bother checking the brand or price for this dress.

Now my dates are coming closer and I have started to hunt for a wedding dress properly,

I just cannot take my mind off this dress.

Can anyone tell where this dress might be from? Or maybe something similar to this?

T-T

• tinkymootinkymoo Posts: 419

That looks very much like a dress i tried on.. i dont know the style name or brand but i did try it on at a shop in ellesmere port nr chester and the shop was called dorothy rose bridal. Maybe try sending her a msg or she is on facebook. I know it came with different belts so may vary slightly but looks familiar. Sorry this isnt much help lol x

• BanariBanari Posts: 1,847

Could be a long shot but have you tried google goggling it? It might work? 

• i tried one on similar to it which was ronald joyce victoria jane and the style number is 17719

hope you find your dream dress xx

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

It's very similar to Ellis 11228  xx

• Do you have another picture from the same area?  I am trying to work out what bridal shop it is from.  Something 'of Essex'.  That would help you locate the correct store at least. 

• the shop is - The Bespoke Wordrobe, ingatestone essex - I recognise the signage.

Try emailing them, I'm sure they'll be able to tell you 

• *wardrobe even! 

• wow thank you all for the help! I tried google picture search but because it is not an official photo shot it cant recognise it. I WILL try all the info from here and find the dress or something similar. Wish you all the best on your wedding!

• @2014bridetobe omg i think you are right. Their logo looks very familiar.