Jenny Packham Santorini wrap for sale

Gorgeous Jenny Packham Santorini ostrich feather wrap for sale - £250.

Completely unused and still on original hanger/with all labels as I unfortunately forgot to take it with me on our wedding day (!!) Perfect condition, size is small and it is ivory/white, still selling on the Jenny Packham website for £546. 

Please message if you are interested, can also send photos if wanted or see http://www.jennypackham.com/products/santorini-feather-bridal-wrap for original Jenny Packham images. 

• Hello! I am really interested in this! Can you ship to Greece? Thank you!

• My e-mail is [email protected]

• Jayne5Jayne5 Posts: 2

I would be happy to pay £275 for this as my wedding is in 5 weeks and my order of the Santorini feather wrap has just been cancelled through a London stockist !!! I'm now I. Total desperation as my whole theme is feathers and I'm struggling to find one anywhere else ? ... Is it still available ?? Many thanks Jayne xxxx

• Jayne5Jayne5 Posts: 2

My email [email protected] xx

• Hi - is this still for sale? Many thanks, Jo

• Hi just wondering if you still have this? 

• Hi I am just seeing if you still have this & do you ship to Ireland. Thanks 

• Hi is this still for sale and ship to the U.S.?

• Hello, 

I have a Jennie Packhan Santorini wrap in size small in Ivory. Its in perfect condition as I put it on for about 15 minutes on my wedding day. I have all the tags and bag, I got this from the JP shop in London. Message me if you interested I can send pictures, I live in Leeds. Im looking for offers around £300 (rrp £799)

Thanks,

NOW SOLD 

• Joanna88Joanna88 Posts: 1

Hi, wondering if this is still available and if so would you be able to send me some photos? Thanks so much, 

Jo

• Elisa13Elisa13 Posts: 6

is this wrap still available?

• Dani25Dani25 Posts: 1

Hi! would It be possible to ship the Jenny Packham Dantorini Wrap as soon as possible to Geneva. Switzerland? By DHL or UPS or FedEx? I will need it by 2 July. THank you for your promot reply.