Accessories

What accessories have you girls gone for?

• I'm wearing a veil (only for the ceremony and a few pictures then it will be off!) and i've got a tiara.

I've got a necklace and earrings, was debating on a bracelet? don't want to be too OTT x

• I've got the same as you but I'll be wearing a bracelet as well (I think - H2B has hinted he's going to buy me one).  My necklace is a white gold cross my parents got me for my 18th birthday which I'm hoping I can class as my 'something old' as that was almost 10 years ago!  Earrings will be cheap heart ones I bought a few months ago image

• I am wearing a tiara ...which was not in my mind until it was put on top of my head during dress shopping haha!  Possibly a bracelet.  No need for necklace due to dress design.  And of course some earrings!! image x

• Spam88Spam88 Posts: 1,001

I ended up wearing two bracelets! I had one made from my Nanna's tiara, and my hubby bought me a lovely silver diamond bracelet that I was given on the day,so I wore that too.

• MrsF14MrsF14 Posts: 131

I've got a veil and tiara and will also be wearing earrings, bracelet and necklace.  I really want to wear a watch but have been told by so many people not to. X

• i have a veil (well two lol), my necklace from my 18th and two set of earrings. i really want a bracelet but i cant get anything to match my necklace unfortunately so it's not happening