shoe ideas & shops

My wedding is going to be circus themed and main colours purple and turquoise.
I wanted something other than the plain white shoe and im struggling for ideas.

Ive had a look at standard clothes shop shoes but cant find anything to my liking so far, any good online shoe shops?

Ideal shoes:
some sparkle
Have some sort of stray across the top of my foot to tighten shoe (no ankle straps! but the strap isn't necessary if the right shoe comes along!)
Something different
Hidden platform so looks higher than they are
Not too high as my H2B is not that much taller than me and I don't want to tower over him haha

• Now_MrsMNow_MrsM Posts: 395

Have a look at Pink Paradox shoes, they can be dyed and there are loads of different styles.

Whilst I am keeping mine Ivory for the wedding I am having them dyed black afterwards so I can wear them again, i just googled "dye my shoes" and it came up with some options of people who will dye them any colour you like if you provide them a swatch to colour match with

• Have a look on shoes of prey online, you can design your own x x 

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

Have you tried Irregular Choice? If you are looking for something unique/different then definately have a look there. Some of them are a bit weird (i.e the ones with the gnomes in the heel!!) but they do have some dressy ones.

http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/womens/all_styles/

• Hi Ladies, I run a fashion Blog and have recently written a blog post on wedding fashion. Bride's, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/groom and Guests, for affordable prices. 

Just click Wedding Fashion- Bride, Mother of the Bride, Bridesmaids and Guests Fashion……, Thank you ! Harrietdaisyy x

• mathew2mathew2 Posts: 3

Generally, we have to look after for the comfortable and trendy with adding luxuries look apparels and accessories for weddings. Definitely, Most of them are taking the help of parents for wedding shopping. I think, They know much better than us in most of the aspects.

wedding shoes for brides

• welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224

Elegant steps is a great website that stocks all the major bridal designer shoes.  They have good filter options so you can search by e.g. heel height.  They are also mostly dyeable so you can get them in whichever colour you like image