Where to find a non pastel bridesmaid dress on the high street

Hi,

I'm really hoping to find dresses on the high street for my three bridesmaids. They're 29, 20 and 17 and all size 10 ish so it should be easy to find something to suit them. But all the shops just seem to have pastel shades in at the moment which just aren't our thing. I'm looking for something with a bit of fun and enervy for a summer wedding by the seaside in Cornwall. 

Any suggestions gratefully received...

• Hi - I'm getting married in summer and have just chosen navy lace knee length dresses for my 2 bridesmaids from BHS of all places (would never have looked here before but they have quite a big wedding section now) - they're very pretty and with bright flowers will look lovely and summery. Lots of navy around at the mo - Monsoon and Coast have some pretty stuff too in all colours. Good luck!

• Hullass1972Hullass1972 Posts: 576 New bride

Try to stay away from bridesmaid dress sections as such as you will get all the traditional wedding colours which do tend to be pastel, especially in the Spring and Summer. My colour is burgundy and I got the most gorgeous dresses from Coast for my 2, they were in the general dress section.

• MrsDWtoBeMrsDWtoBe Posts: 208

Have you tried Monsoon? They definitely have some non-pastel ones and they do lovely BMs dresses image 

• Hi Ladies, I run a fashion Blog and have recently written a blog post on wedding fashion. Bride's, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/groom and Guests, for affordable prices. 

Just click Wedding Fashion- Bride, Mother of the Bride, Bridesmaids and Guests Fashion……, Thank you ! Harrietdaisyy x