Wedding shoes - show me yours!

Struggling to find wedding shoes that I love. Please show me yours so I can get some inspiration :) I love a really high heel but not sure that's too wise! 

• Sam60Sam60 Posts: 249

I haven't got them yet, but thanks to Katherinesara, I think I am going to go for some Rachel Simpsons. They have some real bargains on EBay! xx

• lola3lola3 Posts: 350 New bride

These are my wedding shoes not traditional but feel in love with them So had to have them X 

• Edel2Edel2 Posts: 12

These are my jimmy choosimage

Can't wait to wear them in 3months time!

• RobynxxRobynxx Posts: 658

imageimage

Iv got these betsy Johnson shoes! I love them xx

• walaa this is mine, im on a strict budget so do not get anything which is too fancy. But i find this pair so gorgeous !

http://www.luulla.com/product/274667/female-high-heeled-sandals-with-buckle-and-piscine-mouth

• sam79sam79 Posts: 160 New bride

These are my something borrowed from my MoH for the ceremony:

And super comfy shoes for the evening...and it's in a barn in a middle of a field so I thought a wedge may be more practical. And they only cost £23.99:

• SadSack83SadSack83 Posts: 1,700

These were mine. Irregular Choice. Something blue too as soles blue. I still wear them nearly 4 years later because they're not too bridal!image

• Mrs K!!Mrs K!! Posts: 664

imageThese are mine!! Rachel Simpson Eva.  I love love love them and completely compliment my short dress.  Breaking them in as we speak!!xx

• CR1689CR1689 Posts: 378

These are mine... 😍

My shoes!! I obsessed over them for a while, then found them in the sale so got them for an unexpected bargain!  

• MrsE2016MrsE2016 Posts: 1,206 New bride

Mine are Jenny Packham from Debenhams - I love them & they're really comfy. I am getting worried about the beading snagging on the inside of my dress but we'll tackle that at my first fitting! 

• Lily31Lily31 Posts: 128

Yours are all lovely! Im leaning towards these but they are so high 

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 3,598 New bride

RobynM I just looked up betsy Johnson and the designs are so gorgeous! I just wish they did their designs in a smaller heel, no way can I wear those skyscrapers :(

i have fallen in love with them! They are slightly higher than I would have wanted but I am only 5ft so I do need all the help I can get! 

I love them! The box is gorgeous too all blue and sparkly! 

• RobynM wrote (see post):

imageimage

Robyn do you have these already? Can you tell me if they are true to size? My bridesmaid is collecting a pair of Betsey Johnsons for me in Macys next week but I'm unsure what size? I can go between a 3 and 4 uk and can't seem to see any hints of size online!! Helpppp xo

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 1,102 New bride

These are my shoes iv just ordered them today, I can get them dyed after the wedding too so I can use them again x

• MrsH12MrsH12 Posts: 513 New bride

imageimageimageimage

These are mine! designed them myself on Shoes of Prey. I love them and they are so comfy

• These are mine from irregular choice. Fell in love with them and the blues match my colour theme.image

MrsMac2b3 wrote (see post):
    RobynM wrote (see post):

imageimage

Robyn do you have these already? Can you tell me if they are true to size? My bridesmaid is collecting a pair of Betsey Johnsons for me in Macys next week but I'm unsure what size? I can go between a 3 and 4 uk and can't seem to see any hints of size online!! Helpppp xo

Hi

yes I have them! I am a size 4 but have wide feet and they fit me perfect. I would say I got these from New York Macy's a week ago and this was the last size 4. 

• imageimageI'm thinking these but I can't find them in the UK in the colour and style I want :( so need to order them from America!! X

• image                                                         These are my babies... I'm soo in love ❤️

• Lily31Lily31 Posts: 128
    Zoe113 wrote (see post):

imageimageI'm thinking these but I can't find them in the UK in the colour and style I want :( so need to order them from America!! X

i am thinking these too - they are cheapest on Amazon! I'm not sure whether to go for blush pink or latte, I want to be able to wear them again after the wedding and that isn't really possible with white or Ivory! 

• These are mine,ordered from shoes of prey & hopefully arriving soon....got this clip to go on the front to jazz them up for the wedding,and then can take it off afterwards image

• My bridesmaid is collecting these Betsey Johnson gown shoes for me whilst she's in New York this weekend! Always thought I would have Jimmy Choo's as wedding shoes but I fell in love with these instantly. Can't wait to wear them 😍😍