I tried on lots of dresses! Pic heavy

There are a few Hayley Paige and lazaro.

I love the first one Londyn by hayley Paige and I'm 90% sure it's my dress! 

• MC98MC98 Posts: 211

Those frothy tulle skirts are absolutely gorgeous! Dress one or three would probably be my favourites, but I love how different the second one is as well!

• The first dress is lovely.

• The first dress is really nice but dress number 2 has given me some inspiration! :)

• JdotJJdotJ Posts: 196 New bride

Number 1 for me :)

Jx

• May6May6 Posts: 10

Yes the second is Lazaro and its quite new.

It was a little large for me, but I thought I would post for other brides who would like to see a real life girl in the dress not a model!

the first is my fave so far! the skirt is so dreamy and romantic

• EJS1982EJS1982 Posts: 664

Really love those flowy romantic skirts. I kind of love dress 2 but not brave enough to wear something like that - for me it would be 1. The simpler top balances out the bottom.

• 1 or 4 are equally stunning. Truly beautiful

EJS1982 wrote (see post):

Really love those flowy romantic skirts. I kind of love dress 2 but not brave enough to wear something like that - for me it would be 1. The simpler top balances out the bottom.

Totally that's how I felt too! Like it was an amazing dress but it was too much for me i think. It was wearing me not the other way around.

i appreciate the simple nature of the first, and felt really pretty in it! ❤️

• Mrs..C..2beMrs..C..2be Posts: 318 New bride

You look ace in all of them but my faves are 2 and 5 :-) 

• Got to be number one 

• Dress number one for sure! You'll look so lovely! 😍👰🏼

Amy x

• NikkiMNikkiM Posts: 1,653 New bride

The second one is beautiful. Haven't seen one like that before!

• CR1689CR1689 Posts: 378

Wow. So different!! 

My thoughts - I really like number one, three or the last 😍 

• MrsMac2b3MrsMac2b3 Posts: 110

They are all gorgeous but 1 suits you beautifully! Number 2 is very unique, i wonder if we have any brides on here brave enough to wear it xox

• rainbooboorainbooboo Posts: 545

Number one! STUNNING on you!! Do you mind me asking what style/name of the dress is called? These are what I'd have loved but most of what I saw was way over my budget boo hoo!

Seriously though you look beau in them all but number one is something else!

• Marija2Marija2 Posts: 362

Oh wow Number 1!!! You look tiny in it! Love it.

• dress 5 is the one that got my reaction but they're all stunning on you. I was halfway there with one dress i tried and the more i thought about it the more i couldn't picture myself in any other dress.

• Kitten2014Kitten2014 Posts: 1,489

I love the first two. I'm a HUGE fan of the "new" dresses with the coloured floral details. The two seem quite similar in lovely details -minus the colour accents. 

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the last two - maybe it's just that they pale in comparison to the first two!

• LittleOne89LittleOne89 Posts: 388 New bride

Absolutely dress number 1!! It looks so beautiful. I've actually been looking for one like that so will look into that designer! 

Second is also beautiful but number 1 really does it! 

• MrsSharkMrsShark Posts: 860 New bride

Number 1 looks beautiful on you :)

• AdelemkAdelemk Posts: 118

Number 1 is amazing-defo my fave! Number 2 is also stunning and quite a unique dress!x

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

Dress 1 and dress 2 are amazing x

rainbooboo wrote (see post):

Number one! STUNNING on you!! Do you mind me asking what style/name of the dress is called? These are what I'd have loved but most of what I saw was way over my budget boo hoo!

Seriously though you look beau in them all but number one is something else!

the designer is Hayley Paige and the dress is called Londyn

its so pretty hey! her designs are all amazing

Thanks ladies!!

1 is the one i think. this bridal store had so many with that style tulle skirt.

I love tulle!

I felt really bridal and romantic in the first. 

• Mrs K!!Mrs K!! Posts: 664

1 is absolutely gorgeous!!!

• MrsCallowMrsCallow Posts: 348

Number one has my vote, beautiful !

• Lola4Lola4 Posts: 129

Number 5!

• MrsM3MrsM3 Posts: 138

OMG all stunning, but number one is my favourite on you  xx

• MrsG2bxxMrsG2bxx Posts: 868

Oh wow!!! number 2 is amazing!!!!! totally unique and you look amazing in it...u look amazing in all of them to be fair but I just love how different 2 is!!

I haven't been allowed to take pictures when dress shopping, I am going tomorrow to show my sister my potential dress, was you allowed to take pics or did you sneakily do it? I would love to get a picture in my dress so that I could think about it! xx

• I must admit, I love number 2 but I'd worry a guest could wear something similar (without the tulle obviously )

Number 5 is then my next favourite then 1 xx