Wedding dress fitting, I love it!!

After all the drama of finding and getting my wedding dress I finally had a rough fitting the other day where she took it up to the right length with pins and then showed me what it'd look like at the correct length :) 

After having many people question why I wasn't losing weight for my big day it was a breath of fresh air to find someone who was just happy to take my dress up! Aside from the fact that J loves me exactly the way I am I hated having to tell people that I'm on steroids for my cancer treatment and even though I've got the all clear I'm still taking the tablets! 

Anyway this  is a rant haha! I'm trying to say (badly) that if you're not happy with the the attitude of someone who's providing a service for your wedding .. Get rid you don't need that negativity in your life ! 

S xxx

imageimageimage

• Oh your dress is gorgeous! Bet you're getting super excited now xx

• rainbooboorainbooboo Posts: 545

Stunning dress! Really beautiful on you!

• MrsH12MrsH12 Posts: 531 New bride

Your dress is stunning! It looks amazing on you

• you look stunning! your dress is amazingggg! xxx

• love this dress! what make is it? xx

• SparkystarSparkystar Posts: 158

It's Ronald Joyce Robyn :) 

• Geek GirlGeek Girl Posts: 145

Love the dress and you look AMAZING. Good for you x

• Loooove this dress  You look beautiful. Love Xx

• Karen62Karen62 Posts: 244

Hi Starr2b you look stunning, I love your dress & veil.

i know what you mean why do people feel they have the right to comment!!! I'm on long term steroid treatment & am glad to be alive to have my wedding, weight loss is not my priority!!lol 

as you correctly say negativity is totally unnecessary & that J loves & supports you is all that matters

how long is your veil, I don't know if mine should come all the way down over my train or  stop shorter?

Kxx

• Kim90Kim90 Posts: 183

Beautiful dress and such true words... When is your wedding?

• SparkystarSparkystar Posts: 158

The veil was just something my seamstress plonked on me which I loved! I think it was cathederal  length. I was supposed to be using the detachable train as a veil but it looked a bit too messy and covered up all the detail of the back of the dress :)

My wedding is 21st May! 😀😀 so close! 

Thanks for for all the kind words 

• Lola4Lola4 Posts: 129

Beautiful dress!