Please help with bridesmaids

My sister really likes these two dresses mainly the high neck one however I cannot afford the designer price. Any help where I could find similar dresses at a reasonable price.imageimage

thank you 

• SadSack83SadSack83 Posts: 1,700

David's Bridal have some similar. 

• Frances12Frances12 Posts: 59

Try Asos, Little Mistress, Coast or one of the outlet stores :) 

• Do you know David bridal prices? 

• Thank you for your responses

• K1984K1984 Posts: 88

David's bridal aren't that cheap and when I went with my bridesmaids the ones we saw really were not worth the price tag. We were all really disappointed with them as some of their styles were lovely but the fit and quality of material wasn't good For the price you'd pay (£120+). I'd recommend having a look on ASOS, debenhams and house of Fraser which does some good sales. We ended up with multiway dresses from coast which are stunning and lovely quality. 

• I have 5 bridesmaids so I was worried about the cost of dresses so I ordered one off eBay to see what it was like and it was perfect... they cost me £27 each... eBay is definitely worth a look :) 

• Hannah218Hannah218 Posts: 39

ASOS have nice ones. Also Light In The Box - if you have enough time to get them delivered from USA, they're such good quality and not too expensive.

• MrsG2bxxMrsG2bxx Posts: 868

Coast has a bridesmaids range and they have a quite a large selection of high neck dresses

for example...

http://www.coast-stores.com/p/juliette-maxi-dress/1567016?locale=en

xx