This dress?

Hi we're planning a really small wedding with just immediate family for lunch after the registry office.

I've been looking at pretty dresses that aren't too over the top for the occasion.

I quite like this one

• Kitten2014Kitten2014 Posts: 1,489

That's very cute/ pretty. I actually really like the shoes they paired with it too.

What time of year are you planning to wed?

• Mrs B2b3Mrs B2b3 Posts: 257

Hi Kitten 

Probably looking at April next year

We got engaged a couple of weeks ago. 

• I think that is beautiful! Very elegant.

• Samantha86Samantha86 Posts: 210

thats good, but not for wedding dress i think, but i you love it so much, you can make it stunning with the jewellery and you can search it on wallao, etsy or twigsandhoney

• Kitten2014Kitten2014 Posts: 1,489

That dress definitely works for an April wedding - I was going to say it might be a bit chilly if you were a fall or winter bride! I would wear my hair up in a loose updo and add pearl drop earrings and call it good! It's quite lovely and elegant :)

Samantha86 wrote (see post):

thats good, but not for wedding dress i think, but i you love it so much, you can make it stunning with the jewellery and you can search it on wallao, etsy or twigsandhoney

It will be perfect as a wedding dress given us a very quiet and small occasion. 

Kitten2014 wrote (see post):

That dress definitely works for an April wedding - I was going to say it might be a bit chilly if you were a fall or winter bride! I would wear my hair up in a loose updo and add pearl drop earrings and call it good! It's quite lovely and elegant :)

Ah that's such a good idea Kitten :)

• GinetteGinette Posts: 72

I think it's a lovely dress but personally I would want something a bit more 'wow' for my wedding - so I chose the one in my profile photo!  We aren't even having any guests at all.

Ginette wrote (see post):

I think it's a lovely dress but personally I would want something a bit more 'wow' for my wedding - so I chose the one in my profile photo!  We aren't even having any guests at all.

Yours is lovely Ginette  the but I'm looking for something more low key for my wedding. It's all a matter of taste really.  I've had a full on wedding dress twice and 2 failed marriages. This time round I have my perfect man so the day is about us being married and not about a dress.  I just want to look pretty.

• GinetteGinette Posts: 72

MrsB I get where you are coming from and I'm sure you will look beautiful.  I wish you and your husband to be all the luck in the world.  It's not my first time either!

• Maria60Maria60 Posts: 113

Very beautiful, delicate and elegant dress!)