VOTE - which dress is best - my 3 options

I have chosen one of these three dresses.

It took me ages to decide which to go for out of these three and I'd love to know your opinions on which you would have chosen 1, 2 or 3.

(fingers crossed you all think the one I have chosen haha!!)

xxxxx

• Mrs B2b3Mrs B2b3 Posts: 257

I like the first one. But they're all really beautiful

• Kim90Kim90 Posts: 185

All 3 are lovely...but it's really difficult to choose 'the one',..

when I tried on dresses with my daughter (yes 2nd marriage) I tried on a dress that was undoubtably the best looking, it also was a fab fit... However the moral to the story is that we both looked at each other and agreed it was beautiful but at the same time said...it wasn't me! It just didn't suit my personality! 

so that said...I'm guessing no 1 :)

• All stunning but 3 is definitely my favourite. They are gorgeous so I'm sure you looked beautiful in all of them 

• EJS1982EJS1982 Posts: 664

Really hard to tell without seeing you in them! Just from the mannequin I'd say 3 though.

• MrsG2bxxMrsG2bxx Posts: 868

I know, I wasn't allowed to take pictures of myself in them?! I'm not sure why as I have seen lots of other people put pictures up so that they can get other peoples opinions and I wish I could see a picture of myself in it xx

• MrsE2016MrsE2016 Posts: 1,206 New bride

I like the first one - but thats probably because I absolutely love lace dresses! They're all lovely though.

I wont have the internet now for the weekend so I will tell you all on Monday which dress is mine!! :) eeeekkkkk!!! have lovely weekends all xxxx

• Angelamay87Angelamay87 Posts: 153

2nd one is gorgeous x

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 3,298

They're all lovely- I'd probably go for 1 as I like the deep sweetheart neckline. But whichever one you went for it will be a good choice!

• Lola4Lola4 Posts: 129

Number three

• JdotJJdotJ Posts: 196 New bride

Number 3

Jx

• Mrs2B2018Mrs2B2018 Posts: 20

I'd say number 2 but they are all gorgeous! 

• Jessie12Jessie12 Posts: 7

Love the sparkle, it's your big day to feel like a Princess. No.1 of course!

• GinetteGinette Posts: 72

Definitely no. 3 in my opinion.

• Maria60Maria60 Posts: 113

They all are very beautiful, but I'm pro first option! It's very elegant!)

• My favourite of the three is No. 2 :)

• LittleOne89LittleOne89 Posts: 388 New bride

Looooove number 3! 

• Jessica147Jessica147 Posts: 322

Number 3 is stunning! 

• Marija2Marija2 Posts: 362

I vote nr3 ;)

• rainbooboorainbooboo Posts: 545

Dress 3 is beautiful and so feminine! x

• Sarah398Sarah398 Posts: 266

I like ruffles of nbr 3 (wish something like that suited me), I like the top half of nbr 2 and the lace & softness of 1.  Thats my order of favourite....I think......x

• Kitten2014Kitten2014 Posts: 1,489

I like the 3rd best - love the ruffles!

Wow!! number 3 is a clear winner! it was out of 1 and 3 for a really long time!! the only reason I had number 2 in there was because it had the same top half as 3 which i loved but i felt it was a 'safer' option and not so risky.

But, my dress is number 1!!!

I decided on this dress overall because firstly, it is so unusual to any i had looked at previously, it has full embellished top half of swarovski crystals and a sheer overlay which means it is a twinkly dress rather than blingy, the crystals go all the way down the train  & the lace detailing is so intricate and delicate looking it feels so feminine to wear it, the train is super long which you cant see here because it is all pinned back but it looks so dramatic when it is on.  And my second reason for picking it was because it was the only dress that made my sister cry when she saw me in it! lol!!

I love 3 and its been a tough choice, its just that the ladies in the shop kept telling me that it was a 'fun' choice?! i wasnt sure what to make of the comment?!

I just ordered my bridesmaid dresses at the weekend, they are ice blue satin and i am now thinking they would go really well with the soft ruffles!! aggghhhhh!!! xx

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 3,298

I love 1- I thought the lace might have sparkles in it! It's really pretty and romantic and it was my fave :)

• emily209emily209 Posts: 3

I would be super grateful if any brides to be, or anyone recently married would be able to fill in this short survey to help with my university project? Thank you! :-) https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QZG6XGD