Wedding Shoes

Hello everyone! How are you beautiful brides-to-be doing? I know you all must be busy getting ready for your big day! How exciting!!

I am a footwear designer and I am working on a wedding collection. This collection will feature handmade glass details. I want to learn more about the consumer (you guys!) and about the wedding industry so that I can design and make perfect shoes for future brides! (I'd love to show you all the finished product once i'm done!)

Big thanks to those who have already taken the survey. If you haven't and have a minute to spare, would you mind filling out this survey?  --->  https://goo.gl/forms/gsLHiYeOxJJNIEZq1 

I'd love to know more about your weddings so feel free to start a conversation below! I wish you all the best! xx

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 3,659 New bride

I haven't looked at the survey- but the biggest pointer I can give you is don't make them with really high heels. All the beautiful shoes have skyscraper heels but most brides want a sensible heel they can wear all day.

• Lexi90Lexi90 Posts: 971

I have taken it, although I see the price of the shoes was in dollars, theres lots of people from the UK on here. 

I agree with sammy, I am definitely looking for something beautiful yet comfortable when it comes to shoes. 

• BekhaGBekhaG Posts: 584 New bride

Done :)

• Abby25Abby25 Posts: 4
    BekhaG wrote (see post):

Done :)

Thank you for taking the survey! I wish you the best! (: 

Sammykate wrote (see post):

I haven't looked at the survey- but the biggest pointer I can give you is don't make them with really high heels. All the beautiful shoes have skyscraper heels but most brides want a sensible heel they can wear all day.

Great! I totally agree with you and I'll keep that in mind!

Thank you! I wish you the best! (: 

Lexi90 wrote (see post):

I have taken it, although I see the price of the shoes was in dollars, theres lots of people from the UK on here. 

I agree with sammy, I am definitely looking for something beautiful yet comfortable when it comes to shoes. 

Thank you for taking the survey, sorry about the currency problem! I'll keep that in mind for next time. 

I also totally agree with you and Sammy, I will definitely keep that in mind!

Thank you again! I wish you the best!