How comfy are Rainbow Club shoes?

i have found a couple of pairs shoes by Rainbow Club that I really like, but wondered just how comfortable they are. I particularly like the ones with peep toes or pointed toes but past experience of shoes like this have meant that after an hour or so they end up feeling crushed

Are they true to size, narrow, wide...any experience would be good to know

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 4,014 New bride

I'm yet to wear mine for any length of time, but my first impressions are very positive. They are made out of a nice flexible material and padded- really hard or structured shoes hurt my feet. I didn't go for peep toes because my feet hate them, but Rainbow club are probaby going to be among the comfiest you will find I think. I also loved that they custom dyed them to the same colour as the belt on my dress!

• I had rainbow club katy peep toe shoes, the shoes were very comfortable all day but the peep toe part rubbed my big toe all day long. i tried wearing them in before hand,  used gel cushions but the peep toe bit still rubbed on the day. I'd definelty recommend rainbow club but wish i'd stayed away from the peep toes. 

• i had the Betty shoes, (closed toe Mary Jane style) and they were sooo comfy, felt like slippers!  my feet are wide, and i have joint issues in a couple of my toes, and i hardly noticed them which is very unusual for me.  Most of their shoes have padding all round the inside too xx

• i wore mine all day and they were one of the most comfy shoes I've ever worn mine but mine were rounded toe 

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

I'm looking for wedding shoes at the moment and j cannot believe how many are peep toe! Soooo uncomfortable

Hails wrote (see post):

I'm looking for wedding shoes at the moment and j cannot believe how many are peep toe! Soooo uncomfortable

I know- peep toe shoes are the work of the devil! Rainbow club was the only answer in the end for closed, rounded toe, low/mid heel shoes that aren't ugly. It's like they assume that because we want shoes that don't kill our feet we also don't care about what they look like!

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

I seriously don't know why so many are? Loads on debenhams, Rachel Simpson, Benjamin Adams, rainbow club I like but then I realise they are sodding peep toe

I'm glad that it's not only me who hates peep toes!! You're right, the shoe selection is like 99% peep toe 1% everything else. I was thinking that there's something wrong with me and I should just want peep toe shoes like everyone else does apparently.

Elegant Steps lets you filter by closed/open toe etc which I found sooooo useful. Although I bought direct from Rainbow Club in the end as I wanted to use their colour studio.