Collecting my dress today

I just wanted to share my excitement as I am off to collect my dress this morning and it's the last time I'll try it on before my fittings etc. 

Nobody has seen it so this is the only place I can share! 

• Victoria197Victoria197 Posts: 722 New bride

Oh how exciting, I can't wait to get the call to collect mine

• Bims09Bims09 Posts: 240 New bride

Eeek, how exciting for you! When is the big day?

• MrsBeehanMrsBeehan Posts: 378 New bride

How exciting!! Enjoy it 😊

• sooo exciting! hope its still as amazing as you remember x

• Eek! Exciting! Will you share a picture for us?

• LittleOne89LittleOne89 Posts: 388 New bride

Just as gorgeous as I remember! Our day isn't until May next year but I thought about this dress for a whole year and then snapped it up when it went on sale. Has had a clean and a mend so is good as new. Can't wait to wear it! 

• oooooo I remember seeing this dress on another post... i LOVE it so different and very flattering x

Thank you- I love it so much. Didn't want lace so it was a case of finding something a bit different!

• Victoria197Victoria197 Posts: 722 New bride

Its lovely, have you stopped smiling yet?

I'm going to spend all evening just staring at it!!

• Lexi90Lexi90 Posts: 971

It's gorgeous, something about the design on it makes it really unique and I agree so flattering on you. What make is it? 

I've not seen another like it. It's corset back which is why it's so flattering!! 

It's Ronald Joyce and called 'Belen'. If you look it up online though it looks TOTALLY different in the RJ photos. 

• Lexi90Lexi90 Posts: 971
    LittleOne89 wrote (see post):

I've not seen another like it. It's corset back which is why it's so flattering!! 

It's Ronald Joyce and called 'Belen'. If you look it up online though it looks TOTALLY different in the RJ photos. 

Thank you, it's so nice. Oh yes the beading looks so different on their photos. I find that's often the way. My photos of dresses I've tried on look nothing like online. Sometimes it puts me off dresses as the online ones look worse than real life! 

There's another thread on here about shops not letting you take photos - dresses like this are a great example of why they should! I never would even have looked at this dress based on the photo.

• Kelly224Kelly224 Posts: 962 New bride

it's stunning!!! love it.

• Mrs17Mrs17 Posts: 876 New bride

You look beautiful LittleOne89!

Thank you ladies. I am sooooo excited but still have so long to go (May 2018) sob sob sob

• Kelly224Kelly224 Posts: 962 New bride

I've got until December 2018  I've got my first dress appointment on Sunday but part of me doesn't want to find 'the one' as then I've got ages until I can wear it!!!

• LittlespiceLittlespice Posts: 665

Stunning! It looks waaaay better on you than on their model!

• little one 89 you look lovely Ronald Joyce dresses are beautiful 😊 When you collected your dress did you have to sign anything x