Which nail varnish?

imageNot sure which to choose, the coral, flushed rose,  would go with lipstick but rose gold, midnight bronze,  goes with colour theme.  

Please help

• Emma681Emma681 Posts: 218 New bride

I would choose the coral if it was for me x

• Rebecca470Rebecca470 Posts: 119

If it is a summer wedding, I would go for the coral, but if not, then go for the rose gold :) Both look lovely

• Katherine66Katherine66 Posts: 1,234

Thanks emma x

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

I prefer the gold

Thanks rebeccax

Thanks hailsx

Did you say your dress was blush or am I imagining it?!

Hails your imagining it!:) I am wear a little blush velvet jacket at night when the sun goes down. The dress is ivory / champagne.   I think the bridesmaids liked the rose gold for them they are all blond im not.  

The rose gold was my original choice but im just undecided. 

• I love the rose gold!

Ah okay. i still prefer the rose gold, but I generally prefer softer/muted tones. 

• Lexi90Lexi90 Posts: 971

I prefer the rose gold too. 

i wont decide yet i will leave this running for a bit, this might be one of those see how you feel on the day decisions but it is really helpful to see what others think.  

My youngest said find a soft peach colour.  

My rings are rose gold does that make a difference?   They are on my planning thread' the moon shines over the cow shed'

• Cake18Cake18 Posts: 93

I agree with the rose gold votes - it would look nice with an ivory/champagne dress I think.

• I prefer the coral personally, but both are nice.

• wed172Bwed172B Posts: 1,258

Rose gold for me - what flowers are you having? 

Large open bouquet of peach juliet roses corn and blue flowers.    Colours are blue and peach with copper /rose gold as the metal colour. 

• wed172Bwed172B Posts: 1,258

I'd go with rose gold then I think that will look nice with flowers as well as dress etc

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

I would say it depends completely on your skin tone. Both lovely colours in the bottles, but have you worn them? You might just prefer one over the other once theyre on. 

• LucykinsLucykins Posts: 701

Rose gold for me too :)

Good point mrsJ

i am one choosing bright colours anyway muted tones just make me look sick or old!  Which i am both now haaaa!  

The coral does make me smile when i look at it!  

The rose gold would match my rings.